the neon jacket on the nfr cover was cute

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the neon jacket on the nfr cover was cute

NOW that is an unpopular opinionΒ :creep:

Just now, MAX DEL REY said:

NOW that is an unpopular opinionΒ :creep:

Β 

I know and don't understand why people hate it so much when she just wanted to be a instagram baddie :uh:Β I just hate that the color on her nails don't match the neon of the jacket

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

5 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

In my mind, Looking For America never happened. It doesn’t even exist in my memories.
Out of curiosity, doesΒ anyone still listen to it?

Β 

I listened to it like two times when it was released lol

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

In my mind, Looking For America never happened. It doesn’t even exist in my memories.

Sometimes. We haveΒ better unreleased songs but its a nice song anyway

Mmeow~

6 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

does anyone actually go back to standalone singles like no shade genuinely wonderingΒ :rip:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

7 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Β 

Yesss all the time! I love it so muchΒ :wub:

1 hour ago, new gods said:

does anyone actually go back to standalone singles like no shade genuinely wonderingΒ :rip:

I don't. I listen to a bunch of unreleased, and album songs.

β™‘Β Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angelsΒ β™‘

11 hours ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

It kills me that people say that NFR is herΒ best album.
I don't understand the hype around this record, it's good but clearly impersonal when you know Lana's deep work.
An artist always has to get smooth for critics to approve of their work and that's sad. To my taste Ultraviolence was much more successful and more consistent visually and musically, Born to die also with baroque pop and warm visuals. These two records alone represent the career of this girl.

I would be clearly disappointed if Chemtrails ... Club goes in that direction. Jack Antonoff really has to stop working with her, he doesn't know how to capture her world and makes it a mountain of waste.

FIRE JACK ANTONOFF

β™‘Β Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angelsΒ β™‘

Idk if Lana hasn't actually been drunk in 14 years. Well she certainly has gotten high

Β 

I feel like she used to do some really heavy shit and no one ever really talks about it. But it's in her songs, and I do believe they were her experiences

Also I have evidence backing this up but there's no need to get into that right now.

13 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Idk if Lana hasn't actually been drunk in 14 years. Well she certainly has gotten high

Β 

I feel like she used to do some really heavy shit and no one ever really talks about it. But it's in her songs, and I do believe they were her experiences

Also I have evidence backing this up but there's no need to get into that right now.

i cant remember what magazine it was with but she said in an interview she's basically done every drug. they asked "even heroin?" and she said "no comment"

Β 157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

23 hours ago, MAX DEL REY said:

`` NFR '' ressemble au moins Lana Del Rey-esque de ses albums, comme cela aurait pu Γͺtre fait par presque toutes les filles indΓ©pendantes. Comme@ Manoir enchanté dit, cela semble impersonnel. Il y a de bonnes parties lΓ -dedans, d'autres pas si bonnes. Cela semble parfois Γ©dulcorΓ© et il n'y a littΓ©ralement rien de cinΓ©matographique dans l'album, ce qui est triste, mais c'est un choix artistique qu'elle avait le droit de faire. Mais ce n'est tout simplement pas l'album de Lana qui repousse les limites, Γ  laquelle je m'attends Γ  chaque sortie. C'est mignon, lΓ©ger et de la musique de fond dans un cafΓ©-ish pour moi.
Β 

J'espΓ¨re tellement que Β«ChemtrailsΒ» ne subira pas le mΓͺme sort. C'est mon opinion impopulaire Γ  ce sujet. C'est tout.Β :)

Β 

You are absolutely right, and I hope that his future work will not be impacted by this desire to smooth his songs, although that is his choice, it would be a waste. Lana is a rare find and she mustn't lose that.

23 hours ago, new gods said:

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi les gens disent que Γ§a les dΓ©range quand d'autres personnes disent que NFR est le meilleur de Lana, c'est juste un goΓ»t personnel,Β Β  :trop drΓ΄le:

c'est difficile pour moi de dire quel album est mon prΓ©fΓ©rΓ© parce que je les aime tous pour des raisons diffΓ©rentes mais personnellement je me rapporte Γ  NFR le la plupart car les paroles sont si brutes et je suppose que les plus rΓ©alistes d'une certaine maniΓ¨re? la plupart des chansons de Lana de BTD-HM dΓ©crivent cette image dramatique d'une relation tout droit sortie d'un film de parrain, dont j'adore sa narration et le sentiment cinΓ©matographique de ces chansons, mais cela peut parfois Γͺtre tellement exagΓ©rΓ© et dramatique que vous ne pouvez pas mΓͺme se sentir rΓ©confortΓ© par cela.

Β 

It bothers me because his first albums which are for me great musical masterpieces did not have the desired recognition. Because at that time, loving or listening to Lana was not "in". HerΒ work was poorly regarded...
And yet at this period she was at the peak of her work, of her art, of herself, it was Lana. She gave birth to an icon and to this powerful universe that we love so much.
So yes, in my opinion all the critics say the good weather or the rain are annoying because they will always move towards smooth albums, or the artist will play his role of first of the class without going out of the frame, and NFR can define that thought.

It's not a bad album (it will always be way above the crowd), but it's clearly not his best from an objective point of view. It's an album where not much is happening and the one that remains the furthest from Lana in the end, and she is accepted and not the rest of her work.

The problem is that she must think her work is better by being more generic and will continue on this path, and unfortunately things started badly with her tasteless and boring new producer.

14 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Β 

im almost certain years ago there were paparazzi pics of her having lunch or something with a glass of wine and a bottle on the table? i remember ppl on here commenting about it, no idea if it was confirmed tho

RVhKIwP.gif