M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The way you could replace "Grimes" with any celebrity as a monthly mad libs game :ma::heart:

I opened her story last night and was like "Oh, lemme get the popcorn who's getting dragged now!"

...and then it was Drake, and I was immediately like, disinterested.

BUT

She sharing a new snippet of a song she's working on?? New AB music??? :O

WHICH IS ALSO HILARIOUS because she drops the n-bomb in the snip a shitload, and AFTER she JUST posted a few weeks ago that she WASN'T going to keep using that word in her artistry for a lot of reasons I can't remember rn.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

9 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

I opened her story last night and was like "Oh, lemme get the popcorn who's getting dragged now!"

...and then it was Drake, and I was immediately like, disinterested.

BUT

She sharing a new snippet of a song she's working on?? New AB music??? :O

WHICH IS ALSO HILARIOUS because she drops the n-bomb in the snip a shitload, and AFTER she JUST posted a few weeks ago that she WASN'T going to keep using that word in her artistry for a lot of reasons I can't remember rn.

It sounds shite anyways....

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If she had kept out of drama, hadn’t been batshit crazy, didn’t run her mouth constantly.. and just released music… oh she’d be the biggest female rapper in the world by now. 

the fact she lowkey is the best but she could be high key :fabcat:

27 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Agreed. Her music peaked years ago. She’s a 2010’s relic at this stage.

and it’s such a shame! I mean she’s already impossible to stan for me bc of all the horrible stuff she says. But I mean she hasn’t really done anything memorable since Slay-Z. 

i can only imagine, if she had released Business & Pleasure, and Fantasea 2, she might actually be on top, and still have a fan base that isn’t just a dozen toxic alt self-hating gay people lol

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

15 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

really? I mean I thought that like 5+ years ago but she hasn’t really released anything *amazing* since then imo 

i mean yeah nowadays she's not serving anything *that* interesting (production wise) (gurl how come you forgot her latest release NEW F-ING BOTTEGA????? club banger) but i know that some girls out there would love to have treasure island and anna wintour in their discographies :teehee: and thats just a brief example of uncountable bops she dropped in the past. But the few official songs she has put out there still sound fresh enough.

Like i said 988 pages back, just open up a DistroKid account and a BandLab account  to master you songs. come on girl its not that hard to put out music. 

....oh my god there are 1,419 people that can mix and master a song for $50 on fivver lmao nah she has zero excuses to put out Fantasea 2 now :eartha:

27 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Like i said 988 pages back, just open up a DistroKid account and a BandLab account  to master you songs. come on girl its not that hard to put out music. 

....oh my god there are 1,419 people that can mix and master a song for $50 on fivver lmao nah she has zero excuses to put out Fantasea 2 now :eartha:

She doesn't want to release music. Like most of you see her as so disposable. She could drop an amazing album but the you guys will turn around and call her a dumb bitch anyway, so like why would she want to do anything we want