Sitar

Lorde

4 hours ago, 111 said:

no. solar power deserved better! 

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Remember when you said the sound would be reminiscent of the beach boys and would be acclaimed like NFR :lmao: 

:eartha:

like how is solar power sucking OUR fault?

i think that i haven't listened to any song off of solar power since 2021 :bebe:

melodrama and pure heroine aged really well for me tho 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

all her melodrama-esque teasing recently just kinda makes me a lil :/ I think its so awkward when artists release panned shit then try to backstep in the least embarrassing way possible like stand by your work girl :awkney: cause now im like is she making dance pop again cause she wants to or because a bunch of gays called her a flop :smokeney: solar power wasn't even panned THAT hard there's still a lot of support for the record and its not like it was bad by any means just boring as shit honey 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

15 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

all her melodrama-esque teasing recently just kinda makes me a lil :/ I think its so awkward when artists release panned shit then try to backstep in the least embarrassing way possible like stand by your work girl :awkney: cause now im like is she making dance pop again cause she wants to or because a bunch of gays called her a flop :smokeney: solar power wasn't even panned THAT hard there's still a lot of support for the record and its not like it was bad by any means just boring as shit honey 

ya i'm scared it's not going to be very good as it seems like she is kind of desperate for critical approval by going back to the melodrama aesthetic. she also seems to be working much quicker than previously, i can't tell if this is a good thing or not lol:smile3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

ya i'm scared it's not going to be very good as it seems like she is kind of desperate for critical approval by going back to the melodrama aesthetic. she also seems to be working much quicker than previously, i can't tell if this is a good thing or not lol:smile3:

Well she's allegedly working with Blood Orange (she did a lot of promo for him and they were spotted together in NYC probably going to a studio)

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Well she's allegedly working with Blood Orange (she did a lot of promo for him and they were spotted together in NYC probably going to a studio)

i love blood orange so that's exciting

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Honestly this music is more her forte. I don't know why she tried to (badly) cosplay Lana for SP...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹