Sitar

Lorde

Comparing the trash that is solar power to Honeymoon is wild to me, like frankly quite offensive but I won't go there. Solar Power did absolutely nothing for her discography and didn't push any boundaries whatsoever. The upbeat "standouts" like title track literally sounds like music for a prescription ad for painkillers or IBS or something, generic, uninspired, forgettable, DUD..I'll give it to Oceanic Feeling though, the only song that Jack was able to rub his two active braincells together for. Cuz otherwise that man was running on FUMES in 2020/21 like SP was the biggest victim to his assault on music that year

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

56 minutes ago, boom like that said:

the only song that Jack was able to rub his two active braincells together for.

:air: ily so much lmao

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

It's not like Honeymoon = Solar Power, I meant the reception from fans, most of y'all were shitting on Honeymoon like that when it came out in 2015 :crossed:

SP is not a groundbreaking brilliant album but it still has some good songs on it you gotta admit that

url%5D

California and Stoned At The Nail Salon are the only standout tracks for me tbh, some others are decent but most of the others are very forgettable. Even lyrically SP  didn’t  hold a candle to Melodrama, sonically it’s just not comparable lmao

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Happy 10th Anniversary to the legendary Pure Heroine! Lorde shared Royals and Buzzcut Season demo lyrics in her Instagram stories! :legend:

url%5D

9 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

That's kinda groundbreaking news ngl :oprah4: but I think it was kinda over a longer time ago since she put Get Free in her Spotify playlist, her mom put NFR title in her bio and Lorde kinda vaguely said that she's in a groupchat with Lana, Taylor and Jack :smile4: that's interesting though because in QTFC Lana accused "pretentious alt singers for telling that she's glamourizing abuse" and it seemed kinda that she alluded to Lorde with that.

But who cares, what are your favorite songs from Pure Heroin? Mines Bravado and Glory And Gore :bop:

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

that's interesting though because in QTFC Lana accused "pretentious alt singers for telling that she's glamourizing abuse" and it seemed kinda that she alluded to Lorde with that.

I thought she was referring to Kim Gordon.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

I thought she was referring to Kim Gordon.

I googled about her and Lana and holy shit the stuff she said about Lana was harsh as fuck 💀

url%5D

10 fucking years :defeated: This was one of my favourite album when I was 17 and as I grow old I cannot connect to it anymore :bebe: but this information made me shiver wow.. 

This album (especially Ribs and A World Alone) is essential to my adolescence as well as UV :wowcry: