pinupgirls

American Horror Story

WHAT?

WTF????? literally why would they do this

I was watching Asylum in class today on Netflix and at the top of my screen it said "This season is available until December 7". So, out of curiosity i clicked on an episode of Coven and it said "This seaon is available until December 6". I'm so mad EDIT: Possibly only seasons 2 & 3 will be removed. I didn't see a message for season 1, 4, or 5

g68BRo8.gif

Lol did you guys hear that guy say "subversive" to the dectective/officer? Haha are the writers on LB?

YES! Lmfao. I was like LDR5 Ha impact!

Anyways.. ugh the last episode was cool but like they literally killed off all the fucking characters like they did in freak show.. (At least they waited closer towards the end)

I wasn't really rooting for that murdering bitch Lee either (Can't believe she confessed to killing her husband tho).. I salute that smart bitch Audrey though for making it pretty far.. Needless to say I am pretty excited to see how they end everything and wrap it all up. 

I was watching Asylum in class today on Netflix and at the top of my screen it said "This season is available until December 7". So, out of curiosity i clicked on an episode of Coven and it said "This seaon is available until December 6". I'm so mad EDIT: Possibly only seasons 2 & 3 will be removed. I didn't see a message for season 1, 4, or 5

seriously? if they got rid of 2 of the only good seasons that would be annoying -_-

but anyways i just caught up with this weeks episode. I'm so fucking annoyed with it. The teenagers were annoying. I liked the idea of them entering into the plot but they couldn't have ACTED more annoying..like their acing was terrible. And Sarah Paulson's character dying at the end was SO UNNECESSARY. If fucked up with that one. Shocker. Was waiting for him to mess up and this episode he did. imo

~INSTA1.gif

but Lee being the survivor and being even more mysterious and controversial and getting herself a Lana Winters Special is kinda iconic tho, her weave game is on point on the finale teaser! 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

but Lee being the survivor and being even more mysterious and controversial and getting herself a Lana Winters Special is kinda iconic tho, her weave game is on point on the finale teaser! 

i really think it's lame he brought back Lana....like why use Saul Paulson in the same season as 2 different character? should have used a different actor through the series if you were going to do that. I dunno...it bugs me......

the season finale looks like it's gonna be good tho

~INSTA1.gif

i really think it's lame he brought back Lana....like why use Saul Paulson in the same season as 2 different character? should have used a different actor through the series if you were going to do that. I dunno...it bugs me......

the season finale looks like it's gonna be good tho

Lol do u not remember the Hotel finale

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

He didn't fuck up the finale!

We can put this season up at the top with Asylum now

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

I only watched the premiere episode!! Asylum is my fav tho & Roanoke was totally taking me back to that season in episode one.. 

So everybody liked this season overall?? I'm so bad at keeping up lol. :deadbanana:

14417469274.gif

:hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

I only watched the premiere episode!! Asylum is my fav tho & Roanoke was totally taking me back to that season in episode one..

So everybody liked this season overall?? I'm so bad at keeping up lol. :deadbanana:

It's by far the best season in my opinion

g68BRo8.gif