Beemo

Grimes

I find snippets really hard to judge songs by, I swear artists tend to pick the worst part of the song sometimes.

I hope if the song is going to be bad it's just so bad it somehow circles back to being good again and let's be honest grimes was never really a lyricist. :true:

I'm fine with her releasing a generic album (Shinigami, Player of Games, 100% Tragedy, these new thingies she wants to put out) but I'm hoping for her to shake off this ridiculous masque of 'AI will replace me' soon after this era cause it's not it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 hours ago, Fallible Deity said:

Is anyone else still obsessed with Sagrad 

YES. :hair: I can't really describe the feeling but Sagrad and Reality (demo) always put me in such a weird, melancholic, floating mood. No other music ever did that to me. Old Grimes was simply incredible. :krylie:

12 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Lately, Pearly Drops has been filling the "I need old grimes back" hole for me 

I usually avoid these recommendations (Sky Ferreira thread has plenty) but this song sounds very interesting, I already like the vibes! I'll dig more into their discography for sure :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, Mash Tragic said:

YES. :hair: I can't really describe the feeling but Sagrad and Reality (demo) always put me in such a weird, melancholic, floating mood. No other music ever did that to me. Old Grimes was simply incredible. :krylie:

YES SAME and dream fortress!! That’s such a perfect description :oprah: