Beemo

Grimes

I'm afraidย Book 1ย is gonna flop so badly lol, even I had a hard time getting intoย Player Of Games...

ย 

Spoiler

Could she just go back to her old goodies likeย David, Saturn Princessย and drop those as her best materialย :crai:

ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

47 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

both r bad these should be the covers:

YQ4peil.jpg2XqoGTe.jpg

Why did she go to the effort of getting such beautiful fantasy artwork for this era made and then creating one hideous and cheap cover and a second cover that looks like her last one but worse???

ย 

I actually canโ€™t fathom it, it is UNFATHOMABLE!ย 

I hope she released the album as a 18 track album all at once.ย 

ย 

Last times she wanted to do albums in two parts (Art Angels, Miss_A) we only got one album and not sequels, part 2 or sister albums.ย 

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

48 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I hope she released the album as a 18 track album all at once.ย 

ย 

Last times she wanted to do albums in two parts (Art Angels, Miss_A) we only got one album and not sequels, part 2 or sister albums.ย 

Wait I never heard of theย Art Angels second partย :judgingu3:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

19 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

YQ4peil.jpg2XqoGTe.jpg

HELL YES THIS IS THE COVER SHE NEEDS TO USE, the other two are terribleย (particularly the pink one,ย rubbish af)

As i'm sure she will pick any of the ones she said (or even a worse one we might haven't seen yet) this is the one I'll be using :nono:ย 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

YQ4peil.jpg2XqoGTe.jpg

the first one here NEEDS to be the album cover. it's so cover material

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

First one doesn't matchย the dark outer space vibe of every song she teased AT ALL. If we really need to pick, it's 2. Butย what was the point and effort of creating the elf/alien/angel ones if she's not using themย ffs?

1 minute ago, Volta said:

Claire has lost her mindโ€ฆ WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET GOOD VISUALS THIS ERA

i mean player of games was the serve of the century

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i mean player of games was the serve of the century

thats what i mean, she was serving amazing visuals & then gives us the option of 2 awful coversโ€ฆ I donโ€™t understand her!!

3 minutes ago, Volta said:

thats what i mean, she was serving amazing visuals & then gives us the option of 2 awful coversโ€ฆ I donโ€™t understand her!!

oh you meant the covers, yeah it's a mess.. i actually quite like the second cover a lot, but not as an album cover, i hope she chooses the elf alien photoshoot to be the cover, if not i'd like to see her use another one of her iconic drawings to keep the theme going

ย 

im kinda up for a nightcore album but is it gonna be an album of her own songs being nighctored? or of already existing songs by other people being nightcored? or just of songs in a nightcore styles

6 hours ago, monsterdino said:

she's just saying shit at this point

ย 

Yeah, another ton of bullshit. Whereย the hell is charity album with unreleased songs that she promisedย :awkney: