Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

okay so.... I listened to the album and it's okay as an album. not her strongest, but some of these songs are really good. my favourites are probably River, Violet Chemistry, Handstand and Jaded. While Flowers is a good song it lacks something as a lead single. I'm also a little concerned that Jaded and Violet Chemistry have not been used as singles either.

tracklist is a little wonky in my opinion but it's not a big deal.

The only song I'm not too into is Island but I guess it will grow on me.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Her new album feels a bit too bland imo, especially after Plastic Hearts :toofunny:

Here's the tracklist I'm personally using:
1. Handstand
2. River
3. Flowers
4. You
5. Taste Of My Own
6. Violet Chemistry
7. Attention (Interlude)
8. Mirror
9. Jaded
10. Island
11. Wonder Woman
12. Flowers (Demo) - Bonus Track

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Okay hear me out; The Deluxe version for this album better have "Slide Away' - or even a remake, a new version of Slide away (if she can even makes it better than it is) because this is the head bitch that started whole "Endless summer Vacation" concept. I just know it.

And also, Taste of My Own & Fucked Up Forever better included. (I love Mirrors too but that sounds like it belongs to Plastic Hearts, not ESV)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, finalgirl said:

The streets are saying that Miley's releasing ESV, VOL. 2 this year & this is a perfect opportunity to put some of the ESV outtakes on it. But knowing Miley, she'll fuck this up too… :cryney2:

I also read that but I though it was just rumours :crossed:

1 hour ago, Trash Magic said:

Legitimately the worst album of all time I think. Like it actually made me dislike HER

That’s sad. I mean of all projects that could make you feel this way, compared to Younger Now… THIS is the one? 

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

That’s sad. I mean of all projects that could make you feel this way, compared to Younger Now… THIS is the one? 

Younger Now has so much heart, Miss You So Much, I Would Die For You and Younger Now are miles ahead of any song on ESV. It's faceless, poorly written and there is a total lack of identity

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

4 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Younger Now has so much heart, Miss You So Much, I Would Die For You and Younger Now are miles ahead of and song on ESV. It's faceless, poorly written and there is a total lack of identity

Those songs you mentioned are literally so bad though, Handstand and Violet Chemistry are career highlights :oprah3: (I will admit the new album doesn't have some great songs) but overall it's much more enjoyable than Younger Now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e