♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

so personally a lot of the album isn’t for me, at all. thankfully it’s a side project and we get lg7 lead in a few weeks.

but my god you can’t say she isn’t in her wheelhouse. her voice sounds the best it’s ever been and i’m happy she’s been inspired enough to take artistic risks and you can tell she’s excited about music again.  

happy mistake & folie a deux are EXCELLENT, and make great additions to her ballads catalog. :defeated:

you guys are all so fucking annoying lmao. you obviously haven't seen the joker trailers if you actually thought the harlequin album was gonna be anything else than this

lABVyGE.png

On 9/27/2024 at 9:30 AM, Galactic said:

No offense but we already have AI Gaga singing covers for us, we really didn’t need this album. 

Hope LG7 has Out of Control and Partynauseous, imagine remastered 2025 versions…

I imagine this is just wishful thinking or a joke, but she can't release previously unreleased songs from old projects on new albums because of a clause in her contract that prevents that, according to those leaked documents from a few years ago anyway.

I don't like Harlequin and I'm genuinely confused about what the purpose of this project even is aside from Gaga satisfying her own ego. I feel like this album was a huge misstep and we'll feel the impact when the LG7 lead single comes out in October and people who may've been curious about her next pop single decide not to even bother with it because they'll assume it's another tease/troll like this album was.

I’m not totally sure why people were expecting something different from Harlequin? I’m not a huge Gaga fan at all, but based on what I saw from the Joker trailer, I knew this album was going to be jazz/theatre/standards (and the track list confirmed it). 

Also calling Jazz music (which this isn’t even really) “white trash” music is :facepalm:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Delete everything except Happy Mistake and The Joker and it’s a great album. A ballad and a bop. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

3 hours ago, Oshawott said:

I imagine this is just wishful thinking or a joke, but she can't release previously unreleased songs from old projects on new albums because of a clause in her contract that prevents that, according to those leaked documents from a few years ago anyway.

I don't like Harlequin and I'm genuinely confused about what the purpose of this project even is aside from Gaga satisfying her own ego. I feel like this album was a huge misstep and we'll feel the impact when the LG7 lead single comes out in October and people who may've been curious about her next pop single decide not to even bother with it because they'll assume it's another tease/troll like this album was.

I think it was simply about artistic self expression. Nothing more.

I always liked the dynamic she's had w Tony B. but I never really felt the need to show excitement for cheek to cheek. it kinda just felt a bit filler for me, and I dunno. attributing Amy to jazz-like kinda just didn't really make me wanna listen to it so much. it just felt kinda random. not to discredit the work, but I just personally didn't find the need to treat it like an actual era. 

Harlequin's a lot more enjoyable imo. It's sweet, short to the point. charming and forward. I like it. 

I'm excited for the next actual solo project tho. I remember celebrating chromatica during lockdowns and it's very special to me so. I'm sat for the next one haha 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

21 hours ago, Creyk said:

She said the next one is nothing like Chromatica.

well zara and h&m's playlist have been booked and busy with radical opitmism this year 

On 9/27/2024 at 10:21 AM, Anonymcomenter said:

I kinda hate everything Gaga has done since ARTPOP… 

she went from trying to get the gay audience to straight up white basic ass music. Did she die after ARTPOP and got replaced with a less interesting/talented doppelgänger like they say happened with Avril?

seriously considering that theory now… specially after that AI generated album called Chromatica :crossed:

She slayed during her time, that’s a fact! But these 30 year old gays need to understand she will never release another The Fame or Born This Way… and stop pretending they like this white trash country and jazz music just because of nostalgia. She’s waaaay past that :pls:

ps: someone take all her success since 2013 and give it to someone like Slayyyter, Ayesha Erotica, Allie X, Teddy Sinclair, Kylie Minogue, Addison Rae… people with real gay vision:true: at this point LG it’s just homophobic with that output… but I actually prefer her following her gut and doing Jazz, acting, makeup and other boring stuff rather than trying to make “electro pop” again and failing miserably while capitalizing off her old fans who will buy anything she puts out! 

???💀

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

how aren't more people taking about World on a String!? one of the most beautiful and interesting songs (/covers) she's ever released imo :defeated:

Exactly. This song is the fkng moment