♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

ugggggh I can't get over how much I love Applause :/

None of the other songs really stood out to me but I think I'll like the studio versions of Swine and Artpop.  Not a fan of I Wanna Be With You 

She seemed so tired or s/t? Iconic lypsynching tho! [my spell check keeps trying to get me to correct 'lypsynching' to 'lynching'  :biblio: ]

Also :toofunny: Gaga is notoriously reliant on a backing track for choruses--often entire choruses aren't sung live or she's using layered vocals and only the backing vocals play. Idk if I'd go as far as lipsyncing but she ain't innocent.

i'm frightened to be in here .. DON'T HURT ME :runs:

but hey! i was wondering if anyone has DL's to Gaga's iTunes performance thingy ~ i wanted to give them a listen :3 i thought i saw someone post about it before but i wasn't sure if i saw that or if i only imagined i saw it idek

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

ARTPOP is such a great song, I'm really curious what the final version will be like. I liked her "dancing" through the performance.

MANiCURE is her most relatable song to date, those lyrics are alike, soooo true. And It really does sound great!

Jewels and Drugs has such great high energy! I really like it, I'm listening to the gaga-only version of course tho :flop:

The only one I didn't like was Swine, it's so ...eh... :wtf:

I'm so irritated. I have an apple ID and everything but the window that popped up is a blank screen. 

It happened to me too. I don't know why. It worked well last year and the year before. Thank god it worked on the Apple TV.

130729050359480601.gif

This reminded me of you: "If you want, you can continue to pick her apart. (Hi, Azealia Banks!) However, in my opinion, that’s a boring hobby best left to Twitter trolls, and it’s really no longer relevant. Genuine criticism is one thing (if a song’s no good or a performance sucks, then by all means, let’s hear the argument), but in my eyes (and ears), she’s doing no wrong musically."

:omfg: I kid (sorta). Hope you do give the album an unbiased chance.

You might know this, but I was a huge Little Monster (as a fan, not dragging other singers) I became obsessed with her since The Fame era, and then The Fame Monster was a fucking masterpiece. BTW (song) + the Alejandro video kinda turn me off, so I stop my fangirling obsession with her, but I liked some songs from the BTW album, I mean Bloody Mary & HEavy Metal Lover are two of her best tracks.

I "hate" her because

a) it's so fucking funny how LM go crazy when I shade her, and it's even funnier cause most of them thinks I don't know anything about her.

b) I was kinda bored with the "I'm the weirdo" thing.

c) I was meant to love BTW because she wrote it for us.

I will give the album a chance cause I'm hyped by Applause and Aura (minus the first 1:10 minutes).

And yeah, her music it's really good, I'm glad she's back with a "generic" sound and stop with the "I'm not top 40" fuckery  :makeup:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

ARTPOP (The track) delivered though. I'm really pleased with it because it served originality, not a club banger (altought it still can be) and has a really good meaning behind it. At first I thought the opera-singing thing was kind of annoying but it gets better. She better serve musically like this, her looks are on point as well and I'm loving it, altough I see the Lana ispiration behind the over-huge wig.

iweTeBj.gif

I'm also really admiring Swine, the chorurs are complete filth and yet she did them correctly, and made a bad bitch chorurs. If it's the next single, let it be. I can see it as Gaga's next club anthem,

making people scream the nastiest chorurs they've ever heard in clubs and festivals all around the world. The radio edit will serve her those airplays.

Zedd did amazing job on this track, altought he could have brought something more original on the dance breaks.

iweTeBj.gif

z445hpI.png

ARTPOP (The track) delivered though. I'm really pleased with it because it served originality, not a club banger (altought it still can be) and has a really good meaning behind it. At first I thought the opera-singing thing was kind of annoying but it gets better. She better serve musically like this, her looks are on point as well and I'm loving it, altough I see the Lana ispiration behind the over-huge wig.

iweTeBj.gif

The queen remains unbothered :smile2: :godlaugh:

"Applause" will be released as CD single in Germany, the UK and Japan. According to the track listing stated on numerous sites, it includes the album version, as well as the instrumental version (goodbye). The Japanese pressing may be particularly interesting for collectors as it is, unlike the UK single, not imported, but manufactured in Japan and includes a poster, and most likely an obi, too. 

European release (made in Germany)

amazon.de - €3.99                           [x]

amazon.co.uk - £4.99                       [x]

store.universal-music.co.uk - £2.99  [x]

Japan only release (made in Japan)

amazon.co.jp - ¥1000                       [x]

cdjapan.co.jp - ¥952                         [x]

"Applause" will be released as CD single in Germany, the UK and Japan. According to the track listing stated on numerous sites, it includes the album version, as well as the instrumental version (goodbye). The Japanese pressing may be particularly interesting for collectors as it is, unlike the UK single, not imported, but manufactured in Japan and includes a poster, and most likely an obi, too. 

European release (made in Germany)

amazon.de - €3.99                           [x]

amazon.co.uk - £4.99                       [x]

store.universal-music.co.uk - £2.99  [x]

Japan only release (made in Japan)

amazon.co.jp - ¥1000                       [x]

cdjapan.co.jp - ¥952                         [x]

I ordered it off of the cdjapan website. I paid with my Paypal account and it was only $17! it should be here in 1-2 weeks!

Honestly, i've been so turned off for close to a year and a half now with that hideous Born This Way tour and her general awful style and talking, but i admit......the iTunes showcase was rather good and it reminded me a lot of her Fame days. The new tracks are sounding solid so far and it was good seeing her actually do something decent on stage for once. Sex Dream is her best song to date imo.