♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

You know I was just remembering she did a live Q&A around the time of ARTPOP and she was really rude and bitchy to her fans, Never seen her so rude before, someone asked her if ‘Jo Calderone would return’ and she responded ‘ no he’s a character! He isn’t real I don’t understand why you’re asking..next question please!  Wish I could find it. She was really cunty.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

16 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

You know I was just remembering she did a live Q&A around the time of ARTPOP and she was really rude and bitchy to her fans, Never seen her so rude before, someone asked her if ‘Jo Calderone would return’ and she responded ‘ no he’s a character! He isn’t real I don’t understand why you’re asking..next question please!  Wish I could find it. She was really cunty.

It sounds amazing. 

22 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

miss hip was on coke, weed and painkillers and headed for a mental breakdown so... her management left her, she was puking on stage for artsy fartsy reasons, artpop and its app flopped, she was collabing with rapists on a song called do what u want with my body, roar was getting on her nerves, negativity all over on little monsters forum... i'm surprised she wasn't more cunty

1 hour ago, 111 said:

miss hip was on coke, weed and painkillers and headed for a mental breakdown so... her management left her, she was puking on stage for artsy fartsy reasons, artpop and its app flopped, she was collabing with rapists on a song called do what u want with my body, roar was getting on her nerves, negativity all over on little monsters forum... i'm surprised she wasn't more cunty

And her fans still wonder why she doesn’t release ARTPOP act II …girl is traumatised 

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

And her fans still wonder why she doesn’t release ARTPOP act II …girl is traumatised 

the way dj white shadow was getting brave last year saying he will make sure something happens for ARTPOP 10th year anniversary and he was very hopeful and optimistic and then posted a passive aggressive story saying don't ever ask him about artpop act II again... gags silenced him quick, it was almost painful to watch him slip back into irrelevancy :flop: if any liddos are still expecting ARTPOP related content for this year i wish you an ounce of luck. we'd be lucky to get new merch or something, but i suspect she wont even acknowledge it 

anyways joker FAD is coming! 

1 hour ago, 111 said:

wasn't there a non-rapist remix of Do What U Want? she could have put that on the record and not fucking R. Kelly.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, 111 said:

the way dj white shadow was getting brave last year saying he will make sure something happens for ARTPOP 10th year anniversary and he was very hopeful and optimistic and then posted a passive aggressive story saying don't ever ask him about artpop act II again... gags silenced him quick, it was almost painful to watch him slip back into irrelevancy :flop: if any liddos are still expecting ARTPOP related content for this year i wish you an ounce of luck. we'd be lucky to get new merch or something, but i suspect she wont even acknowledge it 

She got sick of her neurotic fans and decided to cut down on her interactions with them big time..(who can blame her!), she only posted on insta recently because she was scared they’d start breaking into her house or checking the morgues to see if she died. 

Anyways.. the only thing Gaga will release this year is another range of cosmetics. Her dream of becoming a modern day Barbra Streisand is almost complete…she just needs to star in a few broadway musicals.

On 8/28/2023 at 10:56 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

Wasn't this "Skype Ball" in January 2013? Like, (one of) the most pointless project they've ever set het up.

She was kinda... unbearable  towards the end of 2012 until HipGate. She simmed down by the time ARTPOP was out but then damage was done.

3 hours ago, 111 said:

The way she had to surrender or maybe someone would catch her dogs again

Little Monsters torture me is real. And I approve this message.

12 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

Wasn't this "Skype Ball" in January 2013? Like, (one of) the most pointless project they've ever set het up.

She was kinda... unbearable  towards the end of 2012 until HipGate. She simmed down by the time ARTPOP was out but then damage was done.

Yes I think this was it! God it’s so awkward *cringe*😬 she was really not in the mood at all to chat. 

10 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

tbf she's the one who kept talking about Act II; ARTPOP was clearly something she was passionate about, and she kept trying to make it work, to the point she was somewhat consistently referring to an Act II plan from 2012 to 2014 (albeit less optimistic about it coming out as the years progressed). She made the album to heal from trauma, and she commented "my soul" or something like that on a TikTok about it either this year or last year.

She even still cares about the deep cuts to some extent; her 2017 Coachella set had Venus and Sexxx Dreams + an intro with bits of Donatella and (for some reason) Partynauseous. She played Aura every date of the Enigma residency. She was jamming to MANiCURE at the Haus Labs launch party. That Vogue "Life in Looks" video was primarily ARTPOP-themed and there was a segment of her 2020 interview with Zane Lowe where they talk about ARTPOP and the implications of Chromatica being a spiritual successor to it. I don't think she hates it as much as people want her to :toofunny:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

5 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

I don't think she hates it as much as people want her to :toofunny:

Not to get all meta and deep over a fking Lady Gaga album, but maybe she initially didn’t like it because it marked the end of her reign as “new Pop Queen”, but now, looking back, she realizes it freed her from that and empowered her to chase projects she’s more passionate about—like her films and jazz—and so she has a new reverence for ARTPOP. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I feel like "Dope" really needs some love. It's such a great, sad song... :xcry:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy