♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The less said about her jazz era the better.

Being a Gaga fan, I've learned, is a lot like being the parent of a small child: she goes through phases and she gets REALLY into each phase, and you just have to let it play out because it'll inevitably be over in six to twelve months. You have to love her either way and hope she'll eventually get back on track.

MkWI4Ns.png

I f*cking love A-Yo omg. and Million Reasons is so beautiful <3

TjmiIK4.png

Million Reasons is sooo bad. I'd take her goaty theatre voice over this any day.

Idk who she's trying to pander to with that dated ass sound

People have to understand she doesn't give a fuck anymore. Of course I would've liked a "wilder" sounding era but gags is going for that and there's nothing we can do. She's already rich so she's doing whatever she wants (unfortunately in some cases)

EotAQlJ.jpg

wait, so these are just acoustic live performances?? kinda annoying imo that she'd premiere them like this, then make us wait ages for the full album, like??

literally just 2 weeks??? :toofunny: calm urself :rip:

9ISvyf0.gif

So million reason love has no effect on me but the studio version in YouTube made me cry both times I listened to it. I also love sinners prayer it's so good, I'm also coincidentally getting into father john misty atm. Not a big fan ayo thought but I'll have to hear the studio version for my opinion on it. I honestly love her new direction in music, I love how she's actually emotionally attached to her music now...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

lmao she thinks she's Dolly Parton. Jolene-Joanne??? COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT!

Nah I'm joking. But on a serious note, she really did take a country-er sound didn't she?

Sinner's Prayer I actually like though. A Million Reasons.... it's a ballad.Not terrible, but not what I was wanting or expecting. I was never a stan, so this direction doesn't really effect me that much. But I was expecting pop tho. And you know what I mean by pop.

Ayo.....I have no words.

Perfect Illusion is sounding like a completely great song compared to these. (I always liked it)

Honestly, Lady Gaga's voice is still very unique and powerful, so she sounds great. But it's just depends on if you like the sound of the music.

Today in class instead of paying attention to the teacher I was thinking about gags. There's something about her ballads that kinda annoys me, and I finally realized what that is: I personally don't find that her voice is suited for sad/sweat ballads like MR, Dope, etc. It just feels wrong, however, when it's a powerful one like Speechless then it's amazing. I don't know if that makes sense.

EotAQlJ.jpg