TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey Shooting New Short Film, "Tropico"

omg I thought of Gods & Monsters when I first saw this because of the white clothing symolizing angels and the stripper lingerie is just crying out looking to get fucked hard omg please it is my fav song.

kid-deal.gif

Regardless of what it is, so happy lana's giving us another music vid 

god knows I tried

As long as its:

• Bel Air

• Gods and Monsters

• Body Electric

• Bel Air

• Bel Air

• Bel Air

I'll be okay :)

And I'm praying it's TROPICO, it would make so much sense.

it's fake  :oprah2:

I know :oprah2:

:smokes:

The other comments are right. that is a Bel Air. I wrote a bit about it in my Automobiles of Lana Del Rey thread. As far as Bel Airs go, this is not a real well known car, the 1955-5& are the Iconic ones, the earlier models are pretty much forgotten. I think it definitely adds some credit to the possibility of this being Bel Air.

tumblr_n9btm6Avtv1t1hgrko1_500_zpsb7c148

I feel like a couple of posts in this thread that are complimentary to Lana's weight are inadvertently saying that certain other natural body types are not "healthy", nor are they the types that "real women" have. I think it's great that there's an overwhelming show of support for Lana's body (it feels absurd to even write that :facepalm: ) but I don't think other body types need to be thrown under the bus to make the point. Healthy bodies and women's bodies come in a wide variety of sizes, heights, body types and weight. :3

THANK YOU. People need to cut this "a real, healthy, normal woman" shit out. How about a ~real woman~ is a human being that identifies as female--not a number on the scale or "sexy curves" or "huge thigh gap." By saying only people with more body fat are normal you're minimalizing naturally thin people; by saying only skinny people can be healthy you're insulting people with a naturally larger weight/shape who are doing just fine, tyvm. Body shaming in any form isn't o-fucking-kay or harmless or funny, as proved by the thousands of deaths globally (across all cultures, ages, and gender identities) from eating disorders.

On a more on-topic note, I need those red shoes in my life. Any help from the more fashion-aware people? I suppose I'll have to check the Lana clothes threads. And I--like everyone else--am hopelessly excited for whatever this new video is.

there is a light & it never goes out

I tried hard not to be mean I really did. But I had to say it's really hard. The marshmellow body style (off white, rounded and soft) runs in the family LOL. I know I am a terrible human being. Yes I am. But that last picture is too much of a Sharpei style to not be comented. But the good thing is Lana doesn't care since she thinks she is the best thing God send  to earth to admire and be the only true musician on this blue planet. Oh and Berry the other only real musician is the second best thing

You do have an unhealthy love/hate relationship with LDR. As I've said before it's ok by me. But please open your eyes LDR is slim. Don't try to make normal women ashamed over having curves.

You do have an unhealthy love/hate relationship with LDR. As I've said before it's ok by me. But please open your eyes LDR is slim. Don't try to make normal women ashamed over having curves.

She never called Lana fat dude. Antonia is also brazilian so feel ashemed of curves is something we are not. Over here we are proud curves lovers. Curves in here means having a waist, having a nice ass among other things. doesnt even relates to weight. curves here is shape. a skynni chick can have nice curves and a normal one can have not really nice curves. here curves are related to design of the body. Saggy or flaccid has nothing to do with curves or weight. My ex was kind of saggy in her belly and she was skinny. skinny chicks can be sagGy and over weight ones can not be saggy. I have no idea if curves to u mean someone with more weight or is just a nice way to call a girl with more weight. If I tell a girl she has nice curves means her body has a beautiful shape, design. Skinny, fat, normal all of them can have nice curves.

I think is depressive to assume that a coment on lanas belly or saggy body or not saggy can cause so much reaction. Says a lot about how vain most people are. Attack her character is ok but dont dare to say something about her looks

I know this is not aimed at me just keeping her back warm. Like I said previously apparently calling her saggy is a crime but calling Lana a mistress, a hooker, plastic surgery success poster girl, meth addict is welcome.

This board operates in a dinamic that i dont fully understand

I know this is not aimed at me just keeping her back warm. Like I said previously apparently calling her saggy is a crime but calling Lana a mistress, a hooker, plastic surgery success poster girl, meth addict is welcome.

Some of those are true.

"Saggy" isn't one them.

VuUtBpV.gif