Real Deal

BANKS

i think about the same thing. there is absolutely a previous version of The Altar! most of the songs that she teased on twitter-instagram have sad vibes, most of them were before Better. do you understand what i mean? lol

also i don't think something will leak because we LITERALLY don't have any leaks from her.

also i asked eclipse if he has anything. he said no... if eclipse doesn't have anything then nobody has anything lmao

Well, is Eclipse even interested in BANKS at all? I don't know who all he's into but he's not gonna have something from an artist he doesn't like. That's a given.

The reason why I ask is we had so many snippets of left overs but we never got any of those tracks.

Especially Meditation Song..... And that "And I need you now..." snippet... and the "Don't you wanna fuck with me" snippet... etc 

The list goes on. I'm sure we could come up with a list of songs we KNOW exist and we have snippets of that aren't released yet or aren't yet leaked.

How many demos do we know are out there from Goddess?

PNoV6l.gif

Well, is Eclipse even interested in BANKS at all? I don't know who all he's into but he's not gonna have something from an artist he doesn't like. That's a given.

The reason why I ask is we had so many snippets of left overs but we never got any of those tracks.

Especially Meditation Song..... And that "And I need you now..." snippet... and the "Don't you wanna fuck with me" snippet... etc

The list goes on. I'm sure we could come up with a list of songs we KNOW exist and we have snippets of that aren't released yet or aren't yet leaked.

How many demos do we know are out there from Goddess?

he really loves banks.

You Don't Know Me Like That

This So-Called Worry

Meditation Song (we got this but this is not a leak)

Different Pages

Siren Song (i think this is a earlier version of Goddess)

Know

Loon

he really loves banks.

You Don't Know Me Like That

This So-Called Worry

Meditation Song (we got this but this is not a leak)

Different Pages

Siren Song (i think this is a earlier version of Goddess)

Know

Loon

are these full songs?

Mfhp.gif

So, I accidentally made my boyfriend listen to BANKS, and he digs the Gemini Feed music video, a lot. And now he's LISTENING TO HER ALLLLLLL THE TIME. I've got this delicacy with artists like BANKS, there are handpicked moments to listen to artists like her (because of her voice tone and style, her dark lyrics, and some aspects of her style that sometimes make her a bit repetitive). And now I just don't pleasure myself anymore listening to her because everytime we get together, he plays FWM, Drowning, Better, Gemini Feed and Beggin For Thread ALL the time (which were some of my fav tracks :( )

So I'm thinking of keeping my music to myself now haha