lola

Taylor Swift

On 6/17/2021 at 8:01 PM, lovesick said:

dont you think taylor is waiting a little too long between re-releases? i was hoping we would get all of them by the end of the year and then reputation in january, new tour and we could move on to ts10 in maybe the end of 2022, but at this paste by the second half of 2022 she will still be re-releasing stuff...

All her albums before 2022 is way too much but I think from red onwards she’ll start to take less time between each recording cause an album every 6 months gets boring at one point 

what songs do u guys think will be attached to red taylor’s version?

better man, safe and sound, ronan? not sure on the last two as they were just released around red, not intended for it, and she may release soundtrack singles and standalones in a separate ep or something later down the line :popcorn:

if she includes babe, better man + all too well 10 mins, plus the 19 songs on the original album then that must mean 8 new unheard songs? 

im guessing ‘nothin new’ will be on here too, she referenced it in the lover journals and it was written in 2012 :um2:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

i love the cover but i'm not as excited for this as i was for fearless. idk if it's because i rank the album at 8 out of 9 or if it's because there's no single yet, let's see

4 minutes ago, whiteroses said:

i love the cover but i'm not as excited for this as i was for fearless. idk if it's because i rank the album at 8 out of 9 or if it's because there's no single yet, let's see

how is red not in ur top one :wowcry: seems very suspicious 

I honestly can't wait for Red (Taylor's Version)... Its my favourite of hers and honestly was kinda bummed when the rumour was that 1989 was next... The fact we're getting 11 new songs from that era! Ugh i can't deal. 

For me i was always only excited for Red, Speak Now and 1989 rereleases... Fearless was a pleasant surprise 

2 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Does anybody in here likes Starlight? It's my favorite Taylor track and I feel like I'm the only one. Everyone that I meet always trashes the poor thing :noir:

i used to hate starlight but i’ve been listening to red every day for the last 2 weeks and found a soft spot for it & girl at home :party:

Saw on insta that she announced Fearless TV on Feb 11th, released on April 9th; announced Red TV on June 18th, release on Nov 19th. 11,9,18,19 —> 1989

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Can't believe no one has mentioned that Taylor's two greatest bridges are on this album...

"Two headlights shine through the sleepless night and I will get you, get you alone..." 

and 

"They say you bought a bunch of land somewhere, chose the rose garden over Madison Square, and it took some time, but I understand it now..."

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I’ve never listened to a Taylor Swift record and have only heard her bigger singles on the radio, etc.,  but I absolutely admire her work ethic, professionalism, resilience, intellect, and kindness. She’s incredibly well-spoken and truly lifts the women up around her and I think that’s amazing. I really respect who she is as a person and totally admire her character so I should get into her music!!

3 hours ago, Mer said:

Can't believe no one has mentioned that Taylor's two greatest bridges are on this album...

"Two headlights shine through the sleepless night and I will get you, get you alone..." 

and 

"They say you bought a bunch of land somewhere, chose the rose garden over Madison Square, and it took some time, but I understand it now..."

and “Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up, running scared I was there I remember it all too well… You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest, I’m a crumpled up piece of paper lying here cause I remember it all all all too well

SHE CAME ON THIS BJTCH MAD AS HELL :gurl: