lola

Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

but since she wrote the songs, she still does make money from them. this isn't like popstars from the 60s who didn't write their songs and often made no money at all from their music. like yeah she deserves to own her masters and get all the royalties but its not like she's not getting paid at all. and i'm a big swiftie too so i'm not just trying to drag taylor or anything. i just hate that people act like she makes no money off her old music. i also hate when people refer to those albums as "stolen" but that's a whole other story. taylor's lucky tho that she has such a fiercely loyal fanbase who are largely willing to boycott her original albums and switch to the newer inferior recordings bc most artists would probably lose even more money from this rerecording endeavour. 

I completely agree with you, after all it doesn’t really hurt Taylor financially if she doesn’t make money off this type of royalty but for a smaller/indie artist this does make a difference. which is why I said I don’t think we should say something like ‘she’s a millionaire who cares’ because ultimately she’s shed a light on an issue that will help those smaller artists starting out (hope this makes sense)

1 hour ago, AllForYou said:

I completely agree with you, after all it doesn’t really hurt Taylor financially if she doesn’t make money off this type of royalty but for a smaller/indie artist this does make a difference. which is why I said I don’t think we should say something like ‘she’s a millionaire who cares’ because ultimately she’s shed a light on an issue that will help those smaller artists starting out (hope this makes sense)

no i agree that its good she's shedding light on this issue and hopefully it does change things for smaller artists. its like with her streaming boycott, it didn't matter how much money she made from streams but it did help smaller artists who were losing money when streaming took over. and i might be pessimistic but i feel like this time its actually leas likely for things to change for the better from this. i feel like labels are gonna make stricter contracta now that prevent rerecordings altogether and anyone who wants to get signed will have to deal with being screwed over. what taylor really needs to do is start her own label and sign new acts and give them contracta that actually benefit them.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

On 8/25/2023 at 7:16 PM, wilting daisy said:

no i agree that its good she's shedding light on this issue and hopefully it does change things for smaller artists. its like with her streaming boycott, it didn't matter how much money she made from streams but it did help smaller artists who were losing money when streaming took over. and i might be pessimistic but i feel like this time its actually leas likely for things to change for the better from this. i feel like labels are gonna make stricter contracta now that prevent rerecordings altogether and anyone who wants to get signed will have to deal with being screwed over. what taylor really needs to do is start her own label and sign new acts and give them contracta that actually benefit them.

imagine if musicians were able to unionize and Taylor was elected president of it ala Fran Drescher currently leading SAG-AFTRA :teehee: musicians definitely deserve more protections, especially since they have one of the most creative jobs in entertainment, yet they seem to be among the very most fucked-over when it comes to their craft

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Unless she deep throats a Coke bottle and the entire thing is shot in black and white,tour documentaries are a boring, scripted dud 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

does anyone have the  l*aked in ear monitor audios from the eras tour…? i know at least cruel summer is somewhere out there… or someone redirect me to where i can find those :crai:

On 8/27/2023 at 5:13 AM, FkaTwinks said:

imagine if musicians were able to unionize and Taylor was elected president of it ala Fran Drescher currently leading SAG-AFTRA :teehee: musicians definitely deserve more protections, especially since they have one of the most creative jobs in entertainment, yet they seem to be among the very most fucked-over when it comes to their craft

me being your signature is such a moment

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Miss Taylor should release a "More Speak Now (Taylor's Version) Chapter" with Let's Go (Battle) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) & Sparks Fly (Alternate aka 2007 Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

27 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

Miss Taylor should release a "More Speak Now (Taylor's Version) Chapter" with Let's Go (Battle) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) & Sparks Fly (Alternate aka 2007 Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)

the most we'll get is the acoustic versions of back to december and haunted :awkney2:

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

1 hour ago, ts2003 said:

also Bother Me, His Lies, Wonderful Things & Someone Just Told Me

4 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

also Bother Me, His Lies, Wonderful Things & Someone Just Told Me

I think someone just told me is debut if not mistaken. Edit: it’s Somebody Just Told Me That’s debut. Either way I could live without his lies someone just told me and wonderful things

On 8/23/2023 at 4:45 PM, Topanga said:

Does Taylor swift have a lanaboards or is Lana really the only artist with a popular forum 

there's also Gagadaily and breatheheavy but besides this I don't think there's any not-dead forum focused on one particular artist.

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

i’m making grand tracker and master post and who knows anything about untouched, of kisses were wishes and the reason why? do they have taylor singing versions? or the first 2 are just jokes and the reason why doesn’t have taylor singing version? pls help!

also in now defunct master post saw this invisible string demo titled stella, was that real?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

5 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i’m making grand tracker and master post and who knows anything about untouched, of kisses were wishes and the reason why? do they have taylor singing versions? or the first 2 are just jokes and the reason why doesn’t have taylor singing version? pls help!

also in now defunct master post saw this invisible string demo titled stella, was that real?

"The Reason Why" is just an alternative title to her demo of "This Is What You Came For"

i've never heard of an invisible string demo leaking?? send it!!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

5 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

"The Reason Why" is just an alternative title to her demo of "This Is What You Came For"

i've never heard of an invisible string demo leaking?? send it!!

that is likely fake, i saw that on a good master post but didnt save

i also have question about this ‘tis the damn season demo, do we know if it’s real https://krakenfiles.com/view/bvg6rJfXXs/file.html

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y