lola

Taylor Swift

5 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

omg I used to live in Overland Park but now I moved a lot closer to downtown KC... what area are you around if you don't mind me asking? I live kind of near the IKEA store on the highway to downtown hahaha. I personally am really here for her and Travis Kelce being together, but I do see how all the hype can be annoying and I do not think her fans need to bombard the chiefs games since with her tour starting up again soon I doubt she will be back to a game here super soon... But I do think the hype will die down after a week or so, this just kind of came out of nowhere, but... yeah, I think football will go back to being football soon enough and hopefully the players will be able to talk more about the sport than a singer who might be dating their player. But all in all, I kinda ship them. She seemed really happy to be in the city. I hope she keeps visiting :wub:

i live in da ICT area!!! i know the IKEA you're talking about though :omfg: its like the only one in the state

were you at the cotillion show???

14 minutes ago, nowhereInParticular said:

But I genuinely think she’d be a great one!

I genuinely cannot imagine Taylor Swift trying to negotiate with the Iranians and North Koreans :rip:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, Mer said:

I genuinely cannot imagine Taylor Swift trying to negotiate with the Iranians and North Koreans :rip:

hopefully, that would all be cleared up by Taylor is old enough to run

Does anyone else find the obsession with Taylor and Travis Kelce to be super absurd?

Like, I couldn't care less who Lana's boyfriends are. Taylor's fans' fixation on all her love interests is way too much. Talk about creepy and parasocial.

It's not like they've been dating for years. They practically just met. Imagine the pressure that puts on them to know everyone is going hysterical about it. Like what if two months from now, they decide they aren't compatible, and they have to quietly go their own separate ways.... after the NFL has made all this fuss about it and her fans have been buying Kelce and Chiefs stuff in droves. It's fucking weird

The poor woman can't even date anyone without 100M people butting in to take a piece of the pie, just let her be my god

If her fans actually care about her happiness and well being they would let her personal life be personal... Imagine the stress of dating someone new you're not even sure about yet, knowing millions of people will be disappointed if you don't work out. It's crazy. And fans suddenly buying Kelce jerseys and suddenly watching football... like wtf. You need to calm down. Taylor is not your friend. You don't know her.

13 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Does anyone else find the obsession with Taylor and Travis Kelce to be super absurd?

Yeah the whole "phenomenon" of Taylor Swift is fucking absurd! I keep pretty up to date on her not because I love her music especially much, but because I'm simply fascinated by how she and her fans operate, it's crazy on so many levels. And as weird as her fans' fixation on her dating life and everything is, even weirder is that Taylor herself did in a sense build her whole brand by encouraging that exact parasocial relationship and is now kind of trapped in a prison of her own making.

But I'm not sure how much of an innocent victim she is in all of this, if you dive in just a little bit you can find yourself wondering whether this whole romance isn't if not entirely manufactured, at least being wilfully exploited to generate this frenzy in the first place; Taylor has her tour movie coming out next week, Travis (and his brother) apparently had a documentary come out last month on Prime, NFL viewership has been on the decline for years and young women are probably their most untapped demographic, etc...

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

Like, I couldn't care less who Lana's boyfriends are. Taylor's fans' fixation on all her love interests is way too much. Talk about creepy and parasocial.

It's not like they've been dating for years. They practically just met. Imagine the pressure that puts on them to know everyone is going hysterical about it. Like what if two months from now, they decide they aren't compatible, and they have to quietly go their own separate ways.... after the NFL has made all this fuss about it and her fans have been buying Kelce and Chiefs stuff in droves. It's fucking weird

The poor woman can't even date anyone without 100M people butting in to take a piece of the pie, just let her be my god

If her fans actually care about her happiness and well being they would let her personal life be personal... Imagine the stress of dating someone new you're not even sure about yet, knowing millions of people will be disappointed if you don't work out. It's crazy. And fans suddenly buying Kelce jerseys and suddenly watching football... like wtf. You need to calm down. Taylor is not your friend. You don't know her.

I can't upvotes anymore for today but here's my +1

I'm sorry but the merch is ugly af. The only cute thing is the blanket......

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33