lola

Taylor Swift

Oh these people really don't get her....I can criticize taylor very easily, believe me- but this tracklist ate and you will all eat your words.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I have a feeling that after Eras Tour, Poets album and Rep + Debut TVs she will actually take a break. And she really deserves it because it's crazy how she has been releasing so many stuff since 2019.

url%5D

Im not a swiftie, more of a casual listener, but if this album really turns out to be synthpop then it’s probably going to be the first record I buy from her. The aesthetics so far are so beautiful and the feat. with Florence?? Wow I really can’t wait to hear it!!!

Also I have a feeling that maybe Lana may have worked on this too? It feels very Lana-esque, maybe she co-wrote something or some backing vocals, I would love them to work again 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

4 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

if u don’t understand stranger than a stranger line don’t try to understand this genius tracklist…

it’s not simple, it’s trigonometry 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

43 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

I’m hoping that TTPD will be a more alt rock album (I’ll be in Delulu)

i need it to be a glam rock album a la Mechanical Animals! (its a Marilyn Manson album from 1998)

1 minute ago, sempervirens said:

I swear to god idk where I saw it but I could've sworn the tracklist got leaked here and someone was making fun of it bc of the post malone feature and but daddy i love him.. am i going nuts or

she posted the tracklist...:puzzled:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Have you guys noticed that whenever Lana comes out with a lyrical-deep project, Taylor does the same. 

NFR / FOLKLORE - EVERMORE

OCEAN BLVD / TTPD

She can copy all she wants, she will never be as good

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e