lola

Taylor Swift

I prefer TTPD section by far, but thanks Aaron for giving the folkmore stans a pacifier to shut them up :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

38 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

it’s basically the same as born to die the paradise edition.

Born To Die alone is 12 songs. Paradise is a entirely different project/ep with 8 songs. Then she combined them and added three more songs for the physicals as a 23 song record all together.

Same thing happened with Gaga who was under interscope at the time as well. The Fame did well, she released an ep Monster and combined both for the physicals as a 23 song record all together.

None of those is comparable to a singular 31 song record with different physical versions, variants, and different tracks on each of them to endorse buying more than one physical of the same album.

I’m obviously not against a smart business tactic as it obviously seems to work for people like you and many others are happy to buy it. But it doesn’t excuse criticism and certainly doesn’t excuse how ridiculous it is. No one does all of that not expecting revenue, and chart success in return.

58 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

I'm sorry but why some of you are gagging over this so much while being Lana fan? This is what Ocean Blvd would sound like with 8 Candy Necklaces + 8 Fishtails. Both good and safe songs but repeat them so many times that everything blends together. No heavenly experience of The Grants, no craziness of A&W, no insane lyrics of Fingertips, no campy bops like Peppers and Taco Truck x VB. Florida being the only obvious standout track. This album was so much better on the 1st listen, I don't know why.

Now The Anthology though, on track 4 and the start is already way better and diverse. Hoping it stays that way.

i like both candy necklace and fishtail. music taste is subjective. this entire comment is an opinion, not a fact, so to act like one cannot possibly like this album and be a lana fan is.. so strange. 

violets in your eyes

Just now, crazyforyou said:

i wish the albatross cover was the main cover instead of the black dog edition:um2:

me too but it’s growing on me

i’m gonna go to sleep but robin is gonna be playing in my dreams.. such a good song

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 4/18/2024 at 6:58 AM, champainproblms said:

trust me it has the same sound as the 1989 vault, that is the same description i can give in terms of production, for the lyrics i think its a mix between midnights and red, very off the pocket lines tbh

You have the best description for this album :gclap::gclap::gclap:

5 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

OH MY GOD. PETER.:defeated:

SHE PUT crack on these piano ballads.

let's discuss the biggest DUD of the album: i'm sorry but it is

Hide contents

guilty as sin

i don't think i will ever like that song.

Flop

Anyways, so long, London live studio version when? That song with live drum similar to mastermind live but on another level would eat!

37 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

imagine calling taytay's lyrics cringe but your fav has coachella woodstuck in my mind and when the world war... in her discography

Please delete your account from this website

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

I don’t understand how people like side b more than side a, I guess the official album will have to be the little secret for the tasteful ones:dance2:

Both have too many songs to my taste :true: