Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
lola

Taylor Swift

i'm happy for her, she seems excited to collab w Lana and I think that's nice. I'm already wondering what kind of impact it might make, what it might mean for their careers and if it'll do anything/ say socially. 

i'm reluctant tho, cus they just seem to come from different times, and honestly seeming different environments/ paces. 

UV/Honeymoon

4 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

No we didn't, at least we are getting a song

Tbh I'm more worried about Jack Antonoff's contribution than I am about either of the girls' :wtf3:

well, i did say that i'm happy for new lana!

and i used to be a taylor fan back in elementary/middle school. i don't hate her by all means. i just grew out of that phase and don't care for her music after Red/1989.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, Nova Times said:

i'm happy for her, she seems excited to collab w Lana and I think that's nice. I'm already wondering what kind of impact it might make, what it might mean for their careers and if it'll do anything/ say socially. 

i'm reluctant tho, cus they just seem to come from different times, and honestly seeming different environments/ paces. 

Taylor Swift's latest song Carolina and Lana's style are so alike. So if this is the same quality with heavy production, which i missed, THIS SONG GONNA BE HUUGGEEEE.:judgingu3:

we won!!! :thankyou: the two greatest songwriters of our generation on one song!! :illumilana2: how did we ever get this lucky??? :shock: i feel like i have been waiting for this moment my entire life :crying4: thank u God :pray2:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Midnights – Standard edition

No.TitleLength

1."Lavender Haze" 

2."Maroon" 

3."Anti-Hero" 

4."Snow on the Beach" (featuring Lana Del Rey) 

5."You're on Your Own, Kid" 

6."Midnight Rain" 

7."Question...?" 

8."Vigilante Shit" 

9."Bejeweled" 

10."Labyrinth" 

11."Karma" 

12."Sweet Nothing" 

13."Mastermind"

Last.FM | Discogs | JOYRIDE

kesha-logo-1.png

24 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

No we didn't, at least we are getting a song

Tbh I'm more worried about Jack Antonoff's contribution than I am about either of the girls' :wtf3:

Yes we did. Taylor shouldn’t be anywhere near Lana‘s iconic discography. This is a huge STAIN.

:bebe:

7 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Yes we did. Taylor shouldn’t be anywhere near Lana‘s iconic discography. This is a huge STAIN.

:bebe:

i second this. im not excited about this whatsoever-