lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

When the I got the notification, I got really excited. Then I opened twitter on my phone and the picture took a minute to load and I thought it was the album art. Then it wasn't. Then I cried. It's so close D:

"Me and Dan Auerbach are excited to present you Ultraviolence "

Dan Auerbach and I

#DatGrammar

why is she on his lap, that's weird. she'll publicly flirt with anyone but barrie, poor guy

inb4 @@Monicker makes a cuckolding reference. Hmm, I guess I don't have to hurry, do I?  :ohno: 

:rip: :monicker: 

Edit: Barrie just posted his cover of Nirvana's cover of "In the Pines" which contains the line: "My girl, my girl, don't lie to me, tell me where did you sleep last night?" Birthday tribute to Kurt Cobain or coded message? :troll:

He's the new Emile Haynie!

One can only hope.  :oprah:

Edited by evilentity

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

He's the new Emile Haynie!

Does this mean I get to live in Dan Auerbach's basement from now on? Looking forward to making a nest out of Bob Dylan hair.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

i can sort of imagine some of the songs sounding somewhat like this: 

although lana's voice isn't quite as grating (or ~unlistenable) 

I love that instrumental, I hope she does something similar to Catch and Release

2wn4whw.png

Maybe it's just the B&W picture but Dan Auerbach looks like a drug addicted serial killer. But in a hot way, like I would sit on his lap too  :creepna:  :hoe:

Yeah Dan seems like a perfect match for Lana he's a Gemini, wife beating, soccer jock!

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I am only familiar with The Black Keys so I keep trying and failing to match up their sounds, I'm gonna go check his actual production work apart from the band

It's all rocky kind of stuff, while I like The Black Keys, his production track record isn't that stellar or anything.  It'll be interesting to see how it all blends together with the other producers.

u6pq4c9.gif