National Anthem

ALLIE X

I love that she's like "it didn't hit hard enough" when "WHEN MY TEMPER GETS OUT OF CONTROL, AND MY HEARTBEAT IS CRUSHING MY SOOOOUOOOOUL" is some of the best vocals I've ever heard on an Allie song. Ugh her fucking mind.

On 10/19/2023 at 9:11 AM, Coloringbooks said:

Allie just previewed Black Eye's Ableton sessions and demos on TikTok. She confirmed the song was originally titled "Bright Side" and had completely different lyrics/production (kind of like Elijah/Aurora, Love Fucked/Eden/Lifted, Sorry/Vintage etc) before she completely reworked it

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJTKTPPN/

I wonder if she'll do videos like this for the rest of the album tracks, her creative process is always so interesting

I love that she's like "it didn't hit hard enough" when "WHEN MY TEMPER GETS OUT OF CONTROL, AND MY HEARTBEAT IS CRUSHING MY SOOOOUOOOOUL" is some of the best vocals I've ever heard on an Allie song. Ugh her fucking mind.

Apparently the album is getting passed around and will probably fully leak soon.. :deadbanana: 

the album cover and title is a fucking serve though like she did that :defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Oh I'm pissed for her…  the masters got uploaded to a label site that A LOT of people have/know about, literally yesterday, and someone decided to spread it around and leak. The quality sounds fucked though and they got the tracklist wrong so I'd just wait 

I hope they at least move the release date up because I mean, there's not really any reason to keep it for months…

but yeah the album is really good. I've been stanning since 2022. for those who listened, my top 3 is: 

Spoiler

Off with Her Tits

Staying Power

Galina (anyone else curious what/who this song is about?) 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

6 hours ago, misslonaxo said:

also twin music took that server down pretty quick :creep:

Her team added me directly on Discord (:deadbanana:) after I spoke on there about the album leaking. They talked to me and I gave them the link to the server where it leaked + some other information regarding that person, they thanked me for the help and promptly shut the server down. This was not on my 2023 bingo card 😭

Spoiler

Staying Power is one of the best songs I've ever heard

on a brighter note the album is actually really good and saddest smile and off with her tits are def gonna be 2024 soty

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Do we have Tongue Tied vinyl edition version?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing