National Anthem

ALLIE X

Too Much to Dream demo via THM: https://dbree.org/v/ac8a6c

12 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Been listening to Super Sunset a lot lately, it's such a great EP even if Dancing In The Dark should have replaced Little Things and Sunflower / Kid Wonder should have been included :xcry:

Dancing in the Dark is a Cape God outtake btw :creep:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 hours ago, godsmonster said:

is this really from CXII?

https://dbree.org/v/0ef74a

no, from March 2017 and CLXII was already tracklisted + being mixed by that point.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Does anyone has the Alexandra snippet? Not loading\can't find.

I feel like she ""lost"" some of her hype, at same time that Cape God seems to have injected new fans. The mass leaks we had recently would create a storm and I barely saw anyone commenting about it. Maybe people just got over leaks tho.

theres like 3 allie x snippets in this (all previously leaked by bree but extended)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i will never forgive miss alexandra hughes for not releasing sculpture winesip.gif

she did technically wasnt it on the clxi/clxii reissue

20 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

theres like 3 allie x snippets in this (all previously leaked by bree but extended)

GARDEN!?!?!?

2 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

she did technically wasnt it on the clxi/clxii reissue

yeah but we wanted the final and on streaming </3

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, paris texas said:

fuck she did...

guess she has to be spared, but she's on thin ice for not putting it on streaming winesip.gif

3 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

yeah but we wanted the final and on streaming </3

I really find this very shady. 

Why not releasing the songs also on streaming services? 

Why releasing that demo that we all already have when there's a final verison sitting in a hard drive? 

She knows her fans very well and these two decisions are very shady. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Didn't she put a demo version of Tongue Tied on vinyl? one that cuts abruptly. The whole thing was kinda fucked up but I can see it as some sort of "Collector's Edition" with work in progress and so on. And then probably no streaming in a very "well you already leaked it what's the point then :)" way

omg that Sculpture version sounds very beautiful.

Exclusive photo of myself being killed by Allie X after asking her for Sculpture on Spotify for the 666th time. 

(it's gory but funny, you have been warned) 

Screenshot-20230114-121739-com-facebook-

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I really like her artsy style, no one does nonesense like her and i love It! Also prefer when she doesnt explain her stuff, something misterious about it! 

the first 3 EPs were top tier (Hello, Casanova and Regulars still untouched) But she kind of missed the mark with the CG album in my opinion, also Glam! and Prívate Life slap!! :kris:

is there a masterpost Anywhere with her unreleased stuff? Thankss

when are yall leaking in the garden ㅠㅠ

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7