After a million plays on this album, Far, Too Late and Conceited are definitely a skip. Those are the actual album fillers.

Also i’m getting so STRESSED because I haven’t read anything about the vinyl. I wonder if she is dropping deluxe and then release the vinyl with the deluxe tracks.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

and what’s wrong with cheap boxed wine? :oprah3:

pleaaaaase. nothing. i was a frequent boxed wine drinker back in the day but god F2F is saurrrr bad. i need the girls to be SERIOUS!!!!

12 hours ago, domandapiano said:

I know everyone is hating on conceited but I bop to that one hard. I definitely think it’s fun, I like the beat. 

Conceited doesn't get through to insecure people, they can't relate to any part of the song, so that may be the issue here.

On 12/30/2022 at 3:09 PM, Paris Hilton said:

Also i’m getting so STRESSED because I haven’t read anything about the vinyl. I wonder if she is dropping deluxe and then release the vinyl with the deluxe tracks.

she was answering questions during a streaming party for the album and said that music videos are being made right now and also that vinyl and cds are coming soon :P

still can’t get into this because of the sheer length. felt like there was a narrative with ctrl that pulled me into it but with this it’s just all over the place story wise for me and none of the track names stand out to me

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

a damn SLAY

she slayed however not her teasing SOS DELUXE for august 😭 it feels like a whole album for how she is teasing and honestly im scared because it also feels line retirement :slayty:

and also for giving me Margaret

8 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

she slayed however not her teasing SOS DELUXE for august 😭 it feels like a whole album for how she is teasing and honestly im scared because it also feels line retirement :slayty:

august?? I wonder why the long wait…

idk why fans are so scared of everyone retiring, when is the last time a pop star actually retired apart from Britney (who has had exceptional circumstances)? 

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

idk why fans are so scared of everyone retiring, when is the last time a pop star actually retired apart from Britney (who has had exceptional circumstances)? 

i don’t think she’s retiring but she hinted that she’ll take another 5 year break before her next album

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

she is pulling music videos for each of the songs and sos will end up being a 40 song album that really feels like she wanna put it all out and leave for at least one decade 

and also for giving me Margaret

sos is like 23 tracks + 15 thats 38 songs which is basically 40 songs :sob: sza we love u

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

8 hours ago, kaliuchis said:

Wait what did I miss, where did she tease August for the deluxe? :raven:

EDIT: Oh I see, it’s the license plate in the MV

Edited by ConstableReggie

she should just release the deluxe as an album preferably called PSA :hooker:

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif