Sign in to follow this  
beyondthedope

'Ultraviolence' Songs Added to Setlist

If I went to a Lana show I would take a taser to put those fucking wailing fans to bed

This is perfect, her voice is incredible, she looks so exotic and beautiful  :defeated:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Do we really need a separate thread in the news section every time she adds an album track to her setlist?

Don't underestimate how eventful this is, evil, have you seen her past setlists?!

Or she just performs the singles + UV. Because, you know that's how artists nowadays do it. Anyway, this is still NOT the "Ultraviolence Tour", so I can see why it's mainly BTD and Paradise songs being performed.

Looking at her recent setlists I think a setlist for next year's "Ultraviolence Tour" should look something like this:

1. Ultraviolence*

2. Blue Jeans

3. Shades of Cool*

4. Black Beauty*

5. Born to Die

6. Pretty When You Cry* / Sad Girl* / Is This Happiness*

7. Fucked My Way Up to the Top*

8. Money Power Glory*

9. National Anthem

10. Young & Beautiful

11. Old Money*

12. Brooklyn Baby*

13. Ride

14. Summertime Sadness

15. West Coast*

16. Video Games

17. Cruel World*

18. Flipside* (with extended outro)

/ = or

I don't think she would perform more than 11-12 songs tbh.

Guest Dot

I don't think she would perform more than 11-12 songs tbh.

The Paradise Tour had a setlist of 17 songs when it started. I think she has to do longer concerts because her management demands it. Right now she's just doing small concerts and festivals. It's just promo concerts, basically. It really isn't the same tour she did in 2013.

tumblr_mkpc3yjgFp1rvhzzjo1_500.png

Guest Dot

I want to hear Brooklyn Baby live  :flutter:

I heard it but only from outside the venue because she was only rehearsing it. :defeated:

Truth be told, I wouldn't mind her dropping Blue Velvet, Heart Shaped Box, Carmen, Burning Desire and maybe even MDM with more fresh songs.

From UV, I could see adding Ultraviolence, MPG, CW. The only other songs i could see would be Old Money, Brooklyn Baby, PWYC, and Sad Girl.

If she'll perform WY and Burning Desire (Bonus tracks), and BV (A pretty bland cover, especially live), I don't see why not adding Black Beauty, Flipside or Florida Kilos. This is probably just wishful thinking though. ):

Doesn't she get bored of the same old setlist? Like, I remember when it was exciting/funny the fact that she opens every show with "My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola..." but now it's just... bitch can you sing about another part of your body?!?!

Doesn't she get bored of the same old setlist? Like, I remember when it was exciting/funny the fact that she opens every show with "My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola..." but now it's just... bitch can you sing about another part of your body?!?!

i agree. i mean how could someone enjoy playing almost the same identical set every single show??? in the same order???

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Since the number of songs on her setlist tends to decrease and the fact that she obviously doesn't want to sing much of the new songs, I wait for the day where she starts with Cola, goes down the stage to greet the audience, goes up again and sings National Anthem, does another audience-dive and leaves :troll:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!