Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

29 minutes ago, williamprb said:

Sorry but this man doesn’t need to make being gay his personality 

no matter if you're gay or not, this take will never be as slayful or cunty or catty as you think it is

plus we're on a lana del rey forum like... it doesn't get any gayer than where we are now!

12 minutes ago, paradiso said:

no matter if you're gay or not, this take will never be as slayful or cunty or catty as you think it is

plus we're on a lana del rey forum like... it doesn't get any gayer than where we are now!

girl im gay but i just wish that he didnt make that a sole point of all his songs and visuals

18 minutes ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

Was publishing your internalized homophobia really necessary? :facepalm:

STOP GUYS IM GAY AS WELL!!!

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

On 10/5/2023 at 9:45 PM, williamprb said:

I apologise to everyone i hurt with this post and am sorry for how homophobic it sounded.

There was literally nothing wrong with it. People make their sexuality their personality, in the same way people make going to the gym their personalities these days. There was nothing offensive or homophobic/"internalise homophobia" about it, so no need to apologise. I completely get where you're coming from - people think there's only one way to behave being gay, and people do make it their personalities because they've got nothing else going for them - he comes across as one of those people. 

im liking this a lot so far ive listened to it like 3-4 times and im liking it more with each listen :bop: got me started grew on me a lot especially in context with the album I think IN A DREAM is still his best project :oprah3: it only being 6 tracks with no filler (besides 10/10) its kinda hard to beat the only one im not vibing with is can't go back, baby ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

He's so beautiful are you kidding me i'd give a kidney to look like that:crai:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹