ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMG

If this are facts, then we may even expect it this year. I mean, how long did we have to wait until we got "Ultraviolence" as a title?

Honeymoon as a title sounds like it won't be as heavy as Ultraviolence. And a cover ... oooooh holy moly.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

You're still writing everything?

I'm doing a cover of "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood." After doing a cover of [Jessie Mae Robinson's] "The Other Woman," I like summarizing the record with a jazz song. I'm having fun with my interpretation.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I am so happy hearing this news. Honeymoon just sounds light, girly, romantic... Hopefully there will be some happy songs on this album. I love Ultraviolence, but the more I listen to it the more I realize how heavy it is, it's quite a downer. Knowing it will be similar to BTD/Paradise makes me very optimistic, that was Lana's prime in my opinion. Also knowing that she's already got NINE songs done is amazing. She sounds like she's really enjoying herself, makes my heart happy :')

So it'll be an EP, like paradise?

9 songs usually qualify as an album/LP, and it sounds like she's working on more.

I love the title and possibly upbeat direction, but I don't want her to regress too much. The UV sound was very mature in comparison to BTD, but I trust her and Ronson's judgment.

9 songs usually qualify as an album/LP, and it sounds like she's working on more.

10 including the cover that will serve as the last track

10 including the cover that will serve as the last track

Ah, I get it :) thanks

I love the title and possibly upbeat direction, but I don't want her to regress too much. The UV sound was very mature in comparison to BTD, but I trust her and Ronson's judgment.

Cause before she said 10 tracks so I thought she took one out to make it an ep

I'm kind of enjoying sinking into this more noirish feel for this one. It's been good.

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: DEAD OMG

Knowing Lana, it's gonna be a really depressing album like "u killed me on my honey moon/u took the honey out my moon/now im all alone on our honey moon"

More like, 

"You loved me in our

Honey Moon

Honey Moon 

yeah

Honey Moon

Honey Moon

Kiss me down the moon in my diamonds

Kiss me down the moon and make me crazy

I loved you in our Honey Moon"

image.png

So it'll be an EP, like paradise?

No, don't think so. The billboard article said, "Lana Del Rey has nine songs written for her next album, titled Honeymoon -- four of which "the production is perfect; I'm looking for a few more songs to tie everything together"

So we know about Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood and Music To Watch Boys To as the songs so far. I would like to see Living Legend, Fine China, and Yes to Heaven appear as well - they sound like they would go well together.

Also, I want that original version of I Can Fly, like I want Melancholia as well.

Leak those demos, Lana.

My heart can't take all this amazing news!!!  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

Honeymoon - Is this the return of Lana's BTD alphabet - Pale Moonlight  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:  :illumilana2:

qsVmBMd.png