ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@ her IG post, Kieron Menzes is the person who mastered Black Beauty, AFFA, JFK, Hollywood, I Don't Wanna Go and Starry Eyed by the way

How do you know that?

@ her IG post, Kieron Menzes is the person who mastered Black Beauty, AFFA, JFK, Hollywood, I Don't Wanna Go and Starry Eyed by the way

Please let Honeymoon be the album that should have been, the one that all of those songs were supposed to be on. :crying: I think about what could have been with those songs all the time. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Do y'all really think being in the studio means "Finally at the studio! I have 0 songs done yet!! ;'))"? :rip:

The Black Beauty demo was mastered by Blaise Thomas as per the original file. I don't know how you know he did the others tho lol bcuz the file names/meta data never mentioned him from my recollection but w/e.

i have a tumblr right

here.

Do y'all really think being in the studio means "Finally at the studio! I have 0 songs done yet!! ;'))"? :rip:

And she maybe posted that photo because she thought it was cute and part of the process lol, the other selfie on the account is not new either. 

I think this last selfie is fairly recent since she has bangs and she's wearing the same ring as the car selfie (might be reaching a bit with the ring lol)

Since she shot at least two music videos it's safe to assume at least half of the album is done... maybe they're working on the last tracks

ZmJh1LG.jpg

The Black Beauty demo was mastered by Blaise Thomas as per the original file. I don't know how you know he did the others tho lol bcuz the file names/meta data never mentioned him from my recollection but w/e.

When Rick Nowels website was insecure and AFFA, Hollywood, Starry Eyed, and Tonight were acquired the original file names had "KM-mix" in the name. So he probably mixed the songs, KM= Kieron Menzies (basically copied this from @@evilentity's comment on a status update)

Demos_copy.png