ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The EW just released does NOT review the album, only that it is one of the biggest and most looked forward to coming out in Sept.

No new songs not already known are mentioned.

Same with Rolling Stone mentioning it.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@

I mentioned this a week ago on four other posts

Perhaps at the other end of it all, Elizabeth Grant will release albums and free herself from the abuse the media and haters gave her for being Lana Del Rey

Maybe in singing Serial Killer and other songs recently again, and in smiling to the audience and in that MOAN in Serial Killer, is the inspiration to just be Elizabeth and to show the world

she unveiled the curtain like in Oz and revealed the truth she already had.

That Elizabeth Grant is the single most unique, inspiring and talented individual in the arts that has come along in a couple of decades

and no matter what anyone calls it, the writing and her voice stands alone and be it that only a few or billions hear it or just Elizabeth singing to her future kids or partner or her family and friends, that stands first and foremost.

Much like the 3 to 5 different versions of Yayo don't mask the fact that it is a great great lyric and song no matter which of Elizabeth's voices she is singing it in.

And better than anything any other artist in the last decade has released.

I am along for the ride 24/7/365

Fuck the bullies.

Elizabeth Grant was, is and always will be a WINNER.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

the song titles sound p shitty to me. unlike lana (at least the released lana)-- "the blackest day"? "freak"? disappointing.

also i have a sneaking suspicion that the hotline is where all the official stuff is gonna come from. from here on out i mean.

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

the song titles sound p shitty to me. unlike lana (at least the released lana)-- "the blackest day"? "freak"? disappointing.

also i have a sneaking suspicion that the hotline is where all the official stuff is gonna come from. from here on out i mean.

Gurl bye.. Those are probably her best song titles

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Me

ok  

At the time I am in my life now. (Depressed with college), I'm so ready for this Lana album now. It'll suit my mood I'm sure. lol

Lol g&m super fun

Freak just sounds so fun. Idk why. reminds me in a way of Gods and Monsters.