Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can see this track being really hot if Billie goes for a sweatier LUNCH style vocal approach and the second verse is a response to Charli's lyrics :oprah3: the remix album already coming for AOTY 2025 i pray we'll get physicals 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

also strange the remix isn't titled "The guess version with billie eilish" I thought we had a thing going :trisha4: but I guess its also brat af to not stick to the bit! 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

20 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

also strange the remix isn't titled "The guess version with billie eilish" I thought we had a thing going :trisha4: but I guess its also brat af to not stick to the bit! 

i’m thinking it has a more normal title because they may wanna push it to radio 

it’ll look better to radio stations as

Guess (ft. Billie Eilish) 

rather than

the guess version with billie eilish

18 minutes ago, brandon said:

rather than

omg guess on the radio? first brat entering politics, and now the slay eatery that is Guess will be broadcasted to the radio waves that my dad probably listens to? The cunt particles are infiltrating into the GP :defeated:

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

23 minutes ago, brandon said:

rather than

ya this could end up being a huge hit for her if they promote it correctly. billie has a huge fanbase so i could see this going top ten possibly. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

44 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

If it’s really titled the “proper” way as Guess (feat. Billie Eilish) or Guess by Charli xcx & Billie Eilish I think it’s because they really aim for the high bbh100 placement and they’re doing it the mainstream way 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

if those lyrics are real i'm logging off forever:defeated: i cannot deal with a rehash of this beef:defeated:

What lyrics?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

What lyrics?

"Blocked from number one, you can guess how that feels, but she's the one obsessin', if we're keeping it real." :coffee:

Very good remix. Might be the best so far. It's bratty and poppier. This might be a hit. :psyduck:

From atrl, I don't think it's real though, the user doesn't seem to be a trusted insider or anything

Edit: and yes, i know most of you in here do not like taylor at all and will eat this up... but PERSONALLYYYYY i do not want this at all:toofunny::toofunny:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, gucciovermybody said:

really hope we have a guess remix w kesha and no remixes w twink sivan

You can hope all you want, but how likely do you think that is, consiering they have a joint stadium tour. I can also hope for her to feature ABBA, and somehow I think my prediction would be more likely to be correct.

2 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

You can hope all you want, but how likely do you think that is, consiering they have a joint stadium tour. I can also hope for her to feature ABBA, and somehow I think my prediction would be more likely to be correct.

no shade to him he wouldve eaten on a von dutch remix but since we already have 2 vd remixes i think its unlikely to have another one + i dont see him matching w any other song besides 365 maybe

giphy.gif

chappells new story is kinda making me think it’s her she’s lowkey in similar clothes and has rings on… WHICH LESBIAN IS IT:defeated:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind