Fluorine

Charli XCX

That's not what she's doing? She's just having a contest of sorts, asking fans where they'd rather be instead of school/work and sending a few fans some gifts for participating. One fan said they'd rather be at the movies, so she sent them movie tickets and money for snacks.

14417469274.gif

That's not what she's doing? She's just having a contest of sorts, asking fans where they'd rather be instead of school/work and sending a few fans some gifts for participating. One fan said they'd rather be at the movies, so she sent them movie tickets and money for snacks.

Thanks for the explanation because I couldn't find it anywhere. She could put a disclaimer that they should go after school or on the weekend, but at least it's not direct encouragement to skip school as was worded. 

I understand "where you'd rather be" but the original post said "how do you break the rules? I skip school and hang out in peoples swimming pool". Bb you seem really cool and I love you but you're 22... You can't exactly "skip school"

Y'all please don't blow this out of proportion I totally wouldn't have got that they have actually collabed from that, but now I'll be disappointed if it's not happening :defeated:

Sky fav'd some tweets explicitly suggesting that it's a real collab so join the fun sugar bun

My local radio station is having a contest type of thing to meet Charli and see her in a private concert :hdu: (acoustic I assume).. I entered like 6 times already.

Pray for me everyone :toofunny:

in Stockholm?

lABVyGE.png

ProduCES or ProduCED?

This is very important

Well he blocked me now so who knows... He just said "Hiiiii. I produce for Charli xcx lmao" and sent me a pic of him. And he's 29. So I was like "wait really? I know all the producers from her first album, whats your name?" and he didnt respond and I then asked if he has any insider info and if she really sold out that bad.. He wasn't online anymore and I went off and when I came back he had blocked me...

Wait Jesus Million is from Boston.... I considered that... But I don't think he looks like him tbh.

WAIT FUCK IT WAS HIM OH MY GOD. NO. IT WAS HIM. I SWEAR. WHAT. NOOOOOOO

I feel so dumb. I actually forgot he was from here until after...

Well he blocked me now so who knows... He just said "Hiiiii. I produce for Charli xcx lmao" and sent me a pic of him. And he's 29. So I was like "wait really? I know all the producers from her first album, whats your name?" and he didnt respond and I then asked if he has any insider info and if she really sold out that bad.. He wasn't online anymore and I went off and when I came back he had blocked me...

Wait Jesus Million is from Boston.... I considered that... But I don't think he looks like him tbh.

WAIT FUCK IT WAS HIM OH MY GOD. NO. IT WAS HIM. I SWEAR. WHAT. NOOOOOOO

I feel so dumb. I actually forgot he was from here until after...

Oh you're in Boston yeah there's no one interesting there I guess RIP cloud aura and what i like instrumentals aka the only instrumentals from true romance we don't have

X----into me, into you----X