Fluorine

Charli XCX

Mine are... 

2jg7037.jpg

Feel free to ask guys :)

My Wires file is self-ripped from the youtube video in Charli's channel. Does someone have a better audio quality file than a rip?
Does someone have a better audio quality file of Lonely Jaguar? Mine is ripped from the youtube video as well :(

Can someone help me with the CDR of Emeline / Art Bitch and !Franchesckaar! singles?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I remember when i listened to i love it the first time i was like where the fuck is charli  :creep: that's a cool charli moment for me

Wait someone said Stars Dance? don't mess with selegend  :makeup:

Off topic. We need a Slayena thread tbh.

We really do.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Let me create the Selegend thread plssss *end OT*

Oh and maybe Just desserts from iTunes was kinda fake because it was by 'Marina, Charli XCX and the Diamonds'.

Make a Selena thread so I don't have to vom looking at praise.

I'll do a topic again!

Share a Charli memory! This could be a concert experience, meeting her, the first time you heard of her or heard her music, the moment you realized you were a fan, etc.

Our eye contact! :illumarina:

:kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  thank you

another quick question, how many demos from TR tracks do we have?

sorry for all the questions but my Charli collection it's so fucke up  :derpna2:

U have to convert it to another format

Yeah, I remember doing that when BTD first posted the link, but it still never worked.

The TR demos we have-

Grins

Feel My Pain (2 versions)

So Far Away

In The Dark (You're The One Demo)

You

How Can I

and I think the single version of Nuclear Seasons sounds different than the album version.

Also the versions that were on Heartbreaks And Earthquakes, but I never kept the separated tracks.