Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 10/7/2023 at 4:55 PM, TrashMagiq said:

That snippet does not sound good tbh sounds boring and repetitive but perhaps the full song will blow me away and change the trajectory of my life so I will stay tuned in 

nvm this song's gonna be a flop through and through. It won't be on the album tho so whatever.

qfrWuBl.png

people and ESPECIALLY gays are so fucking shitty towards Sam Smith when they haven't done anything wrong like I don't even fuck with them or their music like that but the way people are so reactionary towards everything their involved in is so horrid and nasty and obviously stems from internalized homophobia and fatphobia :oprah3: thats right I pulled out the liberal buzzwords but its trew :true:

neways the song sounds cute idk, its weird with Charli I feel like a lot of the time Ill hear snippets of hers and I'm like "okay?..." and then it comes out and is like the greatest thing ever but im just grateful for new music 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

13 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

people and ESPECIALLY gays are so fucking shitty towards Sam Smith when they haven't done anything wrong like I don't even fuck with them or their music like that but the way people are so reactionary towards everything their involved in is so horrid and nasty and obviously stems from internalized homophobia and fatphobia :oprah3: thats right I pulled out the liberal buzzwords but its trew :true:

neways the song sounds cute idk, its weird with Charli I feel like a lot of the time Ill hear snippets of hers and I'm like "okay?..." and then it comes out and is like the greatest thing ever but im just grateful for new music 

maybe it's just bc the song is bad babe 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

18 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

it's not even out yet and we know like 5% of it

i mean idk i don’t think it takes very many seconds to determine whether their voice sounds good on the song or not skdjkshdjd and unfortunately it does not

44 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

…gays are so quick to pull out words like homophobia, fatphobia etc as soon as people express their dislike for a certain (and i’m sorry quite cringy) artist and the mediocre music they are making :awkney2:

13 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

…gays are so quick to pull out words like homophobia, fatphobia etc as soon as people express their dislike for a certain (and i’m sorry quite cringy) artist and the mediocre music they are making :awkney2:

I wanna just say "stan culture", honestly.

The amount of times I've seen folks jump right to the *ists and *isms and *phobias whenever their fave, or really just any music artist in general, is panned, is wild.

"Yes, the reason why I dislike [insert generic female popstar here] is absolutely, undeniably, 5000% totally because I hate women and am the world's biggest misogynist. Couldn't possibly be because they have flat vocals, or juvenile songwriting, or an experimental sound that's just too out there for me. Couldn't be any scandals they were involved in or leaked text messages that show them directly engaging in seriously bad and problematic behavior. Nope, couldn't be that. Couldn't possibly be any valid artistic criticism or general aesthetic or acoustic preference either; couldn't be that I'm just allergic to ballads written in C minor or whatever. It's totally just gotta be that I hate women and literally nothing else."

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

just waiting for 6 months and see some of yous being like "actually maybe it's good" if you dont wanna listen just dont idk!

go stream Dang when Caroline Drops it instead

17 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

this is the stupidest discourse we've had about a charli song in ages, can we just shut up, accept mother's gift, and celebrate the upcoming album

Now you done gone know me well enough to know I'mma have an opinion on everything because I am WHAT? E.X.H.A.U.S.T.I.N.G.

Mother Xbox herself could literally deliver me a hard drive FILLED with ALL her recording sessions, lossless masters, AND a cut of the publishing, as a treat, and I'd suddenly be mad that there's no 8K raw unedited footage of her in the studio recording the vocals.

:oop2:

(j/k I'm not THAT ungrateful but I do be having opinions)

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

charli loves to mention early mornings in her songs

"its 3 am and you are callin"
"found you at 4 in the mornin"
"its 5 in the mornin, im busy ballin"

what am i forgetting

5 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

if we’re all gonna be wild today let’s agree we should stream Spinning a lot more cuz that song is a bop :oprah3:

spinning is the only song by fatty healy i will ever listen to regularly

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx