Fluorine

Charli XCX

That may have been before I joined. I feel like a longtime member now, I've seen a few come and go, I was here before 14 leaked... but I haven't been here nearly as long as some, although I was a fan of Charli almost a year before this thread was made. I just never really looked for a Charli forum because I was pretty certain one wouldn't exist. I only knew of ATRL.

I wish I joined this forum sooner  :defeated: Like... The first time I joined a forum was Operation Gaga and it was this year. I never knew that there could be forums about singers and they would be so entertaining. I was always asking ppl to listen to Charli because noone here knew about her before Fancy  :creep:

Literally who cares tbh that was a mess and it's long over now

Some members were reminiscing about the drama surrounding it

Sorry we don't all have the connections and resources you have to get things before they leak

literally.

BzhmW.png

:hdu: :lmao: :toofunny:

ANYWAY I just listened to the original version of Wires by Athlete and it suxxx, Charli really took it and made it her own + did so amazingly

I disagree. I heard her cover first (it was actually the 3rd song I heard from her after nuclear seasons and stay away. She didn't have much else out at the time)

I looked up the athlete one and loved it. I actually adore both versions. I jut wish Charli's was in higher quality.

I disagree. I heard her cover first (it was actually the 3rd song I heard from her after nuclear seasons and stay away. She didn't have much else out at the time)

I looked up the athlete one and loved it. I actually adore both versions. I jut wish Charli's was in higher quality.

Have you heard the Daytrotter version?