Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's a shame she's not meeting fans after show anymore :( I think she's now "too big" for that.

I need help guys, can someone please send me "Superlove" in lossless? Any format would do :)

Btw, is there a real HQ cover for Superlove? The one on iTunes is 1200x1200 and it look pretty blurry:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Charli has a song on the Mockingjay soundtrack. Let's give thanks to the good sis Lorde.

Did she do a new song specifically written for it or did Lorde just pick an existing song? (Of which she only really has True Romance to choose from and idk if anything on Sucker sounds fitting for the hunger games...)

Did she do a new song specifically written for it or did Lorde just pick an existing song? (Of which she only really has True Romance to choose from and idk if anything on Sucker sounds fitting for the hunger games...)

I'm sure it'll be an old-ish unreleased track like Boom Clap was for TFIOS.

Charli has a song on the Mockingjay soundtrack. Let's give thanks to the good sis Lorde.

Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hyping myself for Stay Away 2.0

"True Romance is a cool album. I always equated being cool to being a bit rude or moody." But: "It's not who I am as a person and I struggled with that. When I was 16, I felt so much pressure to write a cool album because I thought I was so uncool. On this record, I don't care if people think I'm dorky or too happy."

Moody = cool? :erm: Here for happy pop music though, if it's good.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Do we even know if Charli having a song on Mockingjay is confirmed? I want her to have a song on there so badly but all of her new music doesnt really fit the theme of that movie, and I don't see her releasing an older song :/

She apparently asked Grace Jones to do tracks too

Watch the song on Mockingjay somehow still be an upbeat party song co-written by the Kidz Bop children about having an awesome time~

also never played during the actual film

None of the songs on the soundtrack are ever used, it's the "inspired by" bullshit

BzhmW.png

You also fell asleep 10 minutes into The Craft and I was still coming down from the ecstasy I took during the Charli concert. Which by the way was life changing.

I was not asleep, I just totally spaced out, hop off  :crossed:

X----into me, into you----X

You also fell asleep 10 minutes into The Craft and I was still coming down from the ecstasy I took during the Charli concert. Which by the way was life changing.

Charli's bad influence is real