Fluorine

Charli XCX

If you have bad taste get off my.. get off right now stop follo.. don't even be on this thread. The only people allowed on this thread are angels and XCXers. So if you have bad taste get the fuck off my thread right now! Stop telling to take my clothes off, no I don't fucking smoke weed, no I am not a hoe. Get the fuck out my thread, right now! Yeah, all you motherfuckers! Facts, get the fuck out my thread, don't waste my time! Don't tell me to take my fucking clothes off, perverts. This is for only the angels. This is for the XCXers, the angels and the the true XC.. the true Charli XCX fans! So get the fuck out my chat, good look two thousand people gone only eight thousand, get the fuck off my thread, perverts. Don't play with me, yeah girls (night out), that's how you.. that's how you.. yeah don't let guys step on you uh-uh. Absolutely not, you wanna see a real New Yorker, this is a real New Yorker. That's exactly right losers, don't right fuck me, I'll.. I'll block your ass. I'll take you off a fucking LanaBoards, perverts. Disgusting. Wasting my time.

O6OHzEI.gif

Can't find where but someone asked for the Alt version of GNO :)

Girls Night Out - Pete Version

http://picosong.com/wRFEi/

Can't find where but someone asked for the Alt version of GNO :)

Girls Night Out - Pete Version

http://picosong.com/wRFEi/

this version is very GIRLI-esque but wtf bitch 

Girl's Night Out (XBOX ONLY Version) is in youtube lol

just search "charli xcx girls night out"

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1

I kinda hope Charli reads this thread and sees how much people love her music.

Enough to argue constantly over it.

no bc we always drag her jfhkajdfhkadjfh I feel like if Charli read this thread, it would mentally fuck with her

she's already stated that she's always unhappy with what she does

imagine a bunch of people calling your music "filler material" when you were proud of it? and you already have a history of being unhappy with your work? that's so sad.

Someone said Party Party was gonna end up being an A.G. Cook song and I think they're right which is really disappointing because it very much feels like a Charli track and I don't think it holds up well on its own as a stand along A.G. song (which he'll probably take years to release). It would have fit so well with the melancholy vibe that was floating through Pop 2

I truly think Charli has some type of mood disorder (even just like extreme anxiety). She's very 'Up N Down', especially in regard to being a pop star. She even says some days she's down to play the game, and some days she just wants to be a songwriter. 

Some days you can tell she's extremely uncomfortable and wants to crawl out of her skin and hide. Especially during most interviews where she almost comes off as rude...

Even though I'm sure she partially hates us for leaking and ripping xcx3, she really shines when she's performing for her fans. Her energy/ confidence/ happiness at the Number 1 Angel shows was a Charli we rarely see (especially when she's stuck opening for trash Halsey and Trailer Swift fans who only know Boom Clap)

I'm glad she finally feels some relief in the new direction she is heading in with her music. She tired SO hard to be cool with the image and sound of True Romance, and got a lot of critical acclaim but literally no success. She had success with Boom Clap, I Love it and fancy and released Sucker with a sound/ image garnered at the GP, and it didn't work and she was miserable. Now with PC music and her new team, she seems to finally be herself. 

Vroom Vroom, N1A, and Pop2 all have outstanding photo shoots. With AG as her creative director, she's finally began pushing great visuals.

Vroom Vroom remains her best music video 

I was just about to comment on that. She's already mentioned the panic attack in the studio, and she's (for the past 2 years or so) had a particular aversion to "being pressured to be happy." She even hates Christmas because of the "pressure to be happy." In her recent interview with Fader, she said her goal for 2018 is happiness. That struck me because I really do want to see her happy. There was a glow in her eyes in the True Romance era interviews.

I'm still bummed out that she didn't bring the Number 1 Angel tour to the City Of Angels: Los Angeles. I couldn't make it to her SF show.

She tired SO hard to be cool with the image and sound of True Romance

I'm not sure I buy that. I feel like she threw TR under the bus to explain the drastic change to Sucker. She recently came back around on True Romance and said it's "such a good album".

I also don't feel she was miserable with Sucker because "the sound didn't work", she was just tired of the touring and the endless, uninspired, boring interviews. The entire commercial circuit is exhausting. She began to hate Sucker bc of the frustration and anger (at the music industry) associated with it.

she seems to finally be herself. 

The thing is, Charli has always been herself. She's just gone through different things with each era. When Sucker came out, she always talked about how "this is the real me" etc. and while it was the real her, it's just not who she is now, it's who she was at the time. Not that she's a drastically different person, but no one is the exact same person they were 2 years before, people grow.

The thing I struggle with is trying to comprehend the commercial-ness of the Sucker era. Some people here tend to think Charli was playing some sort of character - as if her personality was all an act or something. I don't agree with that. What puzzles me is the way that era makes me view her. It's almost like I view Sucker Charli as an entity - an idol of some sort - rather than a person. It feels a lot more like a brand or a product. Not in a manufactured way, but it all just feels like a dream. Idk, it's a hard feeling to explain. It's amazing what a commercial budget can do. While I have a lot of nostalgia for that era (even though I became a fan after Sucker's release) there's an underlying bitterness to that nostalgia because of what we now know Charli was going through at the time (panic attacks, frustration, and exhaustion). It all just doesn't feel real.

I truly think Charli has some type of mood disorder (even just like extreme anxiety). She's very 'Up N Down', especially in regard to being a pop star. She even says some days she's down to play the game, and some days she just wants to be a songwriter. 

Some days you can tell she's extremely uncomfortable and wants to crawl out of her skin and hide. Especially during most interviews where she almost comes off as rude...

I have a feeling that her "up n down" isn't a mood disorder but is probably a combination of being jaded with the music industry and partying (drinking and doing other drugs) so much. She even talked about how she did so much partying as "research" for her album and towards the end the songs started getting darker and darker. I go to a college in the middle of nowhere where our main-street has more bars than any other businesses, all there is to do is drink, and I know, personally after days on days of going out and drinking, (alcohol being a depressant) eventually it catches up to you and you can feel pretty low. I've also done my fair share party drugs in that environment and they feel great but the comedown makes you feel even lower. I think this combined with the fact that like all of us who have good days at our jobs (in her case: finishing a song, playing a show for fans, etc.) and bad days (label nonsense, repetitive/uninterested interviews, etc.) might make it seem like she has a mood disorder, but I think she's just having good and bad days and isn't great at hiding it (not a bad thing and she's said in the past she's not good with media training).

Y'all OMG I was playing Guitar Hero at my friend's house yesterday and I kept thinking about Famous and what a bop it is and then it CAME UP!!! I WAS SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!

+ I don't understand the hate on here for Charli + guitars. Famous and Explode are such killer bops!

Someone said Party Party was gonna end up being an A.G. Cook song and I think they're right which is really disappointing because it very much feels like a Charli track and I don't think it holds up well on its own as a stand along A.G. song (which he'll probably take years to release). It would have fit so well with the melancholy vibe that was floating through Pop 2

I’m really hoping if it is that it’s out next year sometime, he’s in the studio all the time...

How long was the original I Wanna Get Fucked Up recording? I think I might’ve found a new one but I don’t have my original file on me... someone uploaded this from SOPHIE’s show last week. http://picosong.com/wFMqF/

I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it, I got it
I got it, I got it, I got it, yeah
I got it, I got it, I got it, yeah

V2naVkV.gif

Ten step, ten keys
Swimming pools going real deep
L.A., A.G.