Fluorine

Charli XCX

unrelated but does anyone know how to upload an image or why it's not letting me lol....

if you have discord post it on there (its easy just drag it like you would for love + fear) and then copy the image link, it literally takes 2 seconds and its the dumbest way lol

I'm no dedicated Charli stan so i'm sure this has been discussed before, but does charli like mz bratt or just the a.g cook/life sim remix of Selecta? cos mz bratt goes off and it was real nice to hear that melody again.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm no dedicated Charli stan so i'm sure this has been discussed before, but does charli like mz bratt or just the a.g cook/life sim remix of Selecta? cos mz bratt goes off and it was real nice to hear that melody again.

Are you listening to the album later?? Cuz I would love to hear your take :flutter:

Only 4 more hours for me!!! I can’t wait!

14417469274.gif

Are you listening to the album later?? Cuz I would love to hear your take :flutter:

Only 4 more hours for me!!! I can’t wait!

I was peeping the tracklist and realised i've already inadvertently heard most of it through my housemate who stans charli! I'll give it a full listen tho once I'm done with Azealia's mess  :toofunny:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I Don’t Wanna Know is her best ballad since White Roses. I also get why Charli is her personal album... literally her solo songs are saying something....

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Thoughts is such a weird fucking song I kinda live for it, it gives me the vibes of having a bad high or a bad come down with that continuous synth throughout the song

(the synth kinda sounds like something from rugrats for some reason??? :toofloppy: sbnsjndnd idk)

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7