Fluorine

Charli XCX

tea omg. ag x charlie is getting kind of annoying. personally I wish she'd go for this synthwave type sound like this gone remix

https://soundcloud.com/solrwave/charli-xcx-gone-solrwave-remix-explicit

if she did an album full of songs that sounded like this I'd stan it.

This....

This is not it...

j14CYJi.png

2099 would've also been so much better solo because of how it's like a personal manifesto that closes the album... a full circle moment with next level charli

this. honestly i dont like troye sivan so im glad i could barely tell he was there bc he didnt really....do anything  :w8ing:

i feel like charli only had him on cuz he was in 1999 and the tracks are supposed to be linked (for the lack of a better word) right???

I’ve actually been thinking about a Charli X Jack album quite recently tbh! I don’t think it’s time for her to work with him yet though, I think she’s still got a few more party albums to make yet before she makes more of a “serious” Jack album

I’d like to see her work with Dylan Brady more

I think Dylan is her next AG and I'm here for it, he brings that glow that Danny has production wise and I love it

Is it just me or the intro to Silver Cross reminds me a lot of the intro to Glow?

Edit: I know they’re different but idk they kinda have a similar vibe