Fluorine

Charli XCX

superlove is treated as if it never happened. as if it was not an era of itself or one of her best videos or productions. the fact they didn't even put it on sucker…  i'm so mad i didn't think to bring the song up to her at chicago m&g but everything kinda went wrong with my m&g lmfao.

anyway, what a fucking tune, i will always associate with my man regardless if it's the same one each time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6wtcEhuFk

z445hpI.png

when Charli said

tearing my muscles, I’m running so hard tryna chase all the feelings that build me up, don’t tear me down

I really felt that :crai:

do you guys hear “tear me down” or “turn me down” ??? I’ve always heard tear , but this lyric site says turn & that makes sense too. But I don’t really hear that ???

14417469274.gif

LOOK. AT. THESE. POP. LEGENDSSSSSS!! :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

https://www.papermag.com/charli-xcx-christine-the-queens-1975-2640213251.html

I honestly feel like The 1975 and Charli are kind of... "spearheading" a new wave of modern pop music... almost like a new "world" of pop of sorts, where there's an emphasis on building up themselves, and other artists, from the ground up... and doing it on their own terms, where the music and artistic integrity remains the focus. True pop disruptors... like they aren't the Maroon 5's or Ariana's, Rhianna's, or (**insert any particular gigantic pop act here**) of the established pop music industry...

They're BETTER...

LOOK. AT. THESE. POP. LEGENDSSSSSS!! :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

https://www.papermag.com/charli-xcx-christine-the-queens-1975-2640213251.html

I honestly feel like The 1975 and Charli are kind of... "spearheading" a new wave of modern pop music... almost like a new "world" of pop of sorts, where there's an emphasis on building up themselves, and other artists, from the ground up... and doing it on their own terms, where the music and artistic integrity remains the focus. True pop disruptors... like they aren't the Maroon 5's or Ariana's, Rhianna's, or (**insert any particular gigantic pop act here**) of the established pop music industry...

They're BETTER...

Are they really that good? I don’t know why but I always associate The 1975 with like, screaming 13 yo fangirls and bad pop music