Fluorine

Charli XCX

True Romance is definitely my favorite Charli album and I have enjoyed it so much, but I just experienced my first heartbreak ummm literally this week and I'm not brave enough to even press play on some of the songs ):

Stay Away is one of my fave Charli songs of all time but I cannot listen to it sometimes... without crying.. lately I’ve had to skip it a lot. :(

14417469274.gif

Ugh. So good. I'm hoping that she continues to reuse the 24hr album tracks. Maybe they'll drop the rest as an EP or something down the line.

Please do not mistake 7 Days (from 24h album) with 7 Years (HIFN). They're not the same

Also Enemy shaping to be the weaker girl but still good cause this album won't have a single skip... Finally, Charli :defeated:

my boyfriend knows i love Charli and he told me he was listening to her today. I asked him what songs and he told me Boom Clap and Break The Rules  :poordat:

Breakup incoming

Is "Just Like Lucy Liu" produced by Kai and Umru? The first snippet we got has the text "i love you kai whinston @umru" on it. Anyways I was asking since she said might use one of Kai / Umru's beats on twitter here 

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1258292679563083777

Hopefully if she uses their beat we get a song similar to Lucy Liu

Is "Just Like Lucy Liu" produced by Kai and Umru? The first snippet we got has the text "i love you kai whinston @umru" on it. Anyways I was asking since she said might use one of Kai / Umru's beats on twitter here 

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1258292679563083777

Hopefully if she uses their beat we get a song similar to Lucy Liu

A while ago Dylan Brady talked on Instagram DMs with a fan, he said the song is just called Lucy Liu and that he and Umru produced it.

Please do not mistake 7 Days (from 24h album) with 7 Years (HIFN). They're not the same

Also Enemy shaping to be the weaker girl but still good cause this album won't have a single skip... Finally, Charli :defeated:

I knew I should've double checked on the title lol