Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i thought i would hate 2099 when she debuted it live and it literally sounded like randomly generated noises but hearing the studio was a serve........

it literally is not a good song, it sounds like they all did coke and and then set a five min timer and just did shit in the studio until the timer was up and then they released it

xMcVPI7.jpg

I hope all you 2099 haters aren’t Shake It stans…. Because that song sounds like 4 different artists tried to recreate I Got It and made something that’s not only inferior but not catchy at all.

I can barely call it a Charli song because her only contribution is a spoken word chorus that barely holds the song together and devalues the verses even more

1 minute ago, rollwithme said:

I hope all you 2099 haters aren’t Shake It stans…. Because that song sounds like 4 different artists tried to recreate I Got It and made something that’s not only inferior but not catchy at all.

I can barely call it a Charli song because her only contribution is a spoken word chorus that barely holds the song together and devalues the verses even more

i hate shake it with a passion, disgusting try hard song. all the noises and the distortions are there just to sound edgy and shit while it's just a sad and bad replica of i got it. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

lightning (music video concept)

- charli is driving late at night, constant repeat is on the radio

- it is a storm outside, rain, thunder etc

- she reaches a dead end on a forest road and song starts

- at 0:55 when the drop hits, lightning strikes her car

- charli starts reversing and swerves around, the lightning chases her down the road

- charli exits the moving car to escape the strikes and falls, landing in the forest amongst trees

- the lightning continues to chase her through the forest and closely misses her

- charli is cornered and strobe lights illuminate the forest as she sings directly at camera

- finally, the lighting strikes her and the song ends

like...imagine this serve

9 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

lightning (music video concept)

- charli is driving late at night, constant repeat is on the radio

- it is a storm outside, rain, thunder etc

- she reaches a dead end on a forest road and song starts

- at 0:55 when the drop hits, lightning strikes her car

- charli starts reversing and swerves around, the lightning chases her down the road

- charli exits the moving car to escape the strikes and falls, landing in the forest amongst trees

- the lightning continues to chase her through the forest and closely misses her

- charli is cornered and strobe lights illuminate the forest as she sings directly at camera

- finally, the lighting strikes her and the song ends

like...imagine this serve

i’m here for this it’s giving horror movie chase scene.. don’t forget charli needs to be sexy while she’s running for her life!!! :lanahottie:

also we need a telanovela crying scene in the woods when the Spanish guitar drops

14417469274.gif