Fluorine

Charli XCX

i can’t stop listening to bounce :smile4: the simplicity of the lyrics is so odd yet so fascinating and perfect. even the somewhat generic beat drop in the chorus is everything 

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

also does anyone have this in HQ? i need a cute unreleased cover and i like this (or if u have the XCX World era font)

3b77972ab315f8424e2129b576f924f3.jpg

the XCX itself is a custom logo i think but @LoveIsReligion made some really good mockups of the style somewhere

the font used for most of the general text is antique olive compact (some people say it's nord but nord looks too stretched imo)

edit: antique olive nord for logo text, antique olive compact for standard text (like tracklists)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

23 minutes ago, avenue said:

the XCX itself is a custom logo i think but @LoveIsReligion made some really good mockups of the style somewhere

the font used for most of the general text is antique olive compact (some people say it's nord but nord looks too stretched imo)

edit: antique olive nord for logo text, antique olive compact for standard text (like tracklists)

i found the SVG from the designers website lmfao but thank you for the font!

negAbhB.png

2 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

tbh XCX World had to die in order for Charli to gain the success she has today

XCX World died so CRASH could be born and thrive

as much as i don't really like self-titled, it needed to happen :true:

self-titled + pop 2 couldn't of happened without xcx world dying and HIFN + crash wouldn't of happened without self-titled + pop 2

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, idkwgoo said:

2chxhHU.pngfirst onevsw4NxO.pngsecond one

Ah thank you! So the second is pretty authentic then, seeing as it’s all reaching the top?

I thought the file looked like it had been messed with based on the encoding but I guess not!

ok so charli coming to vancouver makes me soooo happy HOWEVER the fact that she's playing at a seated venue kinda pisses me off cus like general admission is perfect for her shows and i just can't see how hype it can get when ur just standing at ur seat likeeeee her 2019 show i saw was literally the best concert i'd been to so just praying this one goes off

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

The easyfun/Sophie demo of IWBWY just came on shuffle and I’m sad. This was such an epic concept demo. So anthemic. Could’ve easily smashed. But who knows what would’ve happened. I honestly wonder if she’ll revisit the sound she wanted to do for that album or if that vibe is just completely done for her. I feel it’d be hard trying to recreate those vibes without Sophie :/. 

do any other straight people like charlie?

anybody?

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺