Lana: "Let's do a new one!"

The public is going apeshit

Lana facing her band asking rhetorically: "We never did this one?"

Band: "No"

Lana singing an a capella "version" of LiB just 1 verse and the chorus

Lana laughing awkwardly to the public and sticking cutely her tong out

The first rows are going apeshit

Lana: "Let's do Carmen"  

Lana you predictable bitch. Since when have you decided to join this place and troll us all? Girl, are we going to get mo iPhone videos and is your friendship with Katy Perry still intact?

Thx in advance

I love her live debuts; for all of a few minutes it's no longer a mass karaoke session lmao

SOOO TRUUUUUUU OMFG 

i witnessed her singing uv for the second time live! it was amazing because you could actually hear her well for once ! 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I would love to see her live. Never have. One thing from all the live concert footage I have seen on youtube,

is the fans singing along loudly to a lot of it. For me that soooo ruins the fun of a great show. I would hope

they have her and band loud enough (like heavy rock shows), whereby it drowns out the fans. Why the F***

do they need to sing out loud to it all? It ruins it IMO. Totally. I'd be there for hearing Lana and band only.

But I love the screaming energy of the fans when she comes on stage.. :D

fans singing along usually aren't that loud if you're at a concert. i guess microphones work different though so sometimes that's the only thing u hear on videos.

i76mrxw.png 

Don't understand all the hate for this so far. It sounds so angelic and heavenly to me, I'm currently in tears at how good this is. I hope we get the full song soon, it's so beautiful. And y'all are so pessimistic about Dan Heath's works, I've actually loved most of the stuff he's produced with Lana, my personal favorite being Bel Air.

(although I can understand the Big Eyes mess though)

Couldn't agree more! I love this song and everything else she's done with Heath. Bel Air is one of my favorites! 

fans singing along usually aren't that loud if you're at a concert. i guess microphones work different though so sometimes that's the only thing u hear on videos.

It depends on who recorded it too, like how many fans were singing along in that certain part of the audience. I saw videos of performances where you can hear only Lana and it's very nice and then in another video of the performance you almost can't hear it. I guess it also depends on what they use to record something.

What I hate is when there is a recording where there is total silence and you can hear 1 goddamn fan singing along distinctly and without stop and of course their voice sucks :toofunny: Like, really?  :crossed:

Well....I guess now it's really uncertain when we will get more info about this song....someone should ask Lana when she is down to meet the crowd at the end of the show.

Of course everything is too ~ crazy ~ when she is there but I don't know what's gonna happen now...

Well....I guess now it's really uncertain when we will get more info about this song....someone should ask Lana when she is down to meet the crowd at the end of the show.

Of course everything is too ~ crazy ~ when she is there but I don't know what's gonna happen now...

At this point I'm hoping it'll be the case of the American Tour, where a few shows in she'll start adding more/switching songs

Still no iTunes link?

5djr77.jpg

THe soundtrack comes out in 9 days....I am praying that they want it to be a surprise and the song is actually on there....:pray2:

Would be funny if it really was a HM track and they just used it in order to a) promote the movie with Lana and b) get her some promo before she actually tries to tour/promote the album

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Would be funny if it really was a HM track and they just used it in order to a) promote the movie with Lana and b) get her some promo before she actually tries to tour/promote the album

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Old Money or Bel Air of HM.

It isn't in the soundtrack: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/age-adaline-original-motion/id986546843

On Wikipedia, it says that the video is set to be released in May.

''The music video for "Life Is Beautiful" is set to be released in May 2015, It's claimed to be set on a blue-water rock beach in Los Angeles.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Is_Beautiful_%28Lana_Del_Rey_song%29

original.gif