Eulonzo

Britney Spears

4 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

It’s one thing to say “Myah is doing backing vocals” and another to say “It’s mostly Myah singing” or “Myah + AI”.

nowadays, apparently, vocal effects = AI :lanasrs:

The thing is Britney’s backup vocals with myah go over “backing vocals”- the backing vocalist shouldn’t be singing the lead harmony on a chorus like on circus because the producers couldn’t be bothered to call her back in.

the same applies with toxic too though- Cathy Dennis and Emma  are way too mixed into the choruses.

Only Max does the obvious strong backing vocals well where Britney is still lead 

4 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Well, it's awful. What really shocks me is that somehow it's still not quite as unlistenable as Scream & Shout, though. 

It blew up because the chorus is an ear worm but the production and overall vibe on that song is unlistenable like work b*tch

I will always be shocked at him producing American boy and big fat bass though because they’re unironically good floor songs.

7 hours ago, God&Monster said:

The ones who say that is not Britney clearly don’t know her voice and aren’t real fans. That is Britney 100%. Yes, effects are added (shocking, right?!), but it’s her singing.

And I really like the song, it’s a grower.

People need to relax a bit. It’s just a random single with will.I.am, not her 1st single from an upcoming album
 she’s just having fun and doing what she wants.

i’m sorry but your post is so wrong and delusional. And i’m so TIRED of people saying someone isn’t a real fan for not eating every crumb of manipulation that Britney’s team puts out. 

14417469274.gif

Underwhelming but I weirdly don't hate it, but I also don't love it

But I have to wonder, does Britney want to have a comeback? Bc if she's testing the waters why would they put out this subpar scrapped song from like ten years ago?? This song is not going to bring about a Britney renaissance whatsoever, so what is the end game here... She could have her pick of all the top writers and producers and have made something completely new :pls:

57 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

But I have to wonder, does Britney want to have a comeback? Bc if she's testing the waters why would they put out this subpar scrapped song from like ten years ago?? This song is not going to bring about a Britney renaissance whatsoever, so what is the end game here... She could have her pick of all the top writers and producers and have made something completely new :pls:

no, she has said she does not want to return to the industry. this song is a release by her team. I guarantee we won’t see any live promotion or performances for this just like with HMC. 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I don’t think she’ll ever have a comeback. Even if she releases a whole album, she won’t promote or perform it, even if it sells well. I think music is really all she knows so she may always do it from time to time but that’s about it.

washiya washiya washiya washiya :hype::hype::hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇹   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

just heard it and tbh I expected it to be a lot worse from reading the comments here :awkney: I really don't hate it but it does sound very AI generated 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I think this is more of a will.i.am release than Britney's. I think the biggest indicator for Britney coming back is if she releases something solo post-2021. So far it's all collabs so I don't think that's an indication for her comeback. 

This is infinitely better

This song does have potential to be a cute little summer jam. I think they needed to pad out the instrumental and calm down with the vocal effects. I can see it being big on tiktok and insta but who knows. Hopefully we'll get some good remixes

Everytime I try to fly, I fall