annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

Do y’all remember the reaction video to this album with the girl that basically hated HM?? But she was dancing with the vinyl?? I can’t find a trace of it but I remember it was everywhere on this site pleaseee give me a link 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'm guessing this gif is from it? 7CSF5BH.gif

i find it so crazy how people hated honeymoon when it first came out :heidi: now it's considered one of her best, at least it is here, i'm glad we've come around because it's a fantastic album and honestly lana at her best :true: 

YES this is exactly it :defeated: do you know who posted it or how I can find it :toofunny: I’ve been searching for an hourr (drunk)

sgopYhV.gif

Brilliant album. Loved from the beginning. I love its cohesiveness. Songs connecting but not boring at all. Salvatore’s chorus melody is out of this world. God Knows I Tried’s outro showcases the beauty in Lana’s voice.

4 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Do y’all remember the reaction video to this album with the girl that basically hated HM?? But she was dancing with the vinyl?? I can’t find a trace of it but I remember it was everywhere on this site pleaseee give me a link 

YES this is exactly it :defeated: do you know who posted it or how I can find it :toofunny: I’ve been searching for an hourr (drunk)

i have no idea, i don't even know if i was a fan yet in september of 2015, if i was, i was a new fan and not well-versed with the fandom lol, if you can't find it after an hour of searching for it, it's likely deleted

WGe8ynS.gif

15 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I remember she was fast forwarding throughout the album and she HATED IT! like she was skipping through songs and not listening to them at all.

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

18 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I remember she was fast forwarding throughout the album and she HATED IT! like she was skipping through songs and not listening to them at all.

LMAOOO i remember she like stopped the album after art deco, and then proceeded to restart listening from the same exact spot THE NEXT DAY... OUUUU SHE PISSED my little 8th grade booty OFF honey :bebe:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

LMAOOO i remember she like stopped the album after art deco, and then proceeded to restart listening from the same exact spot THE NEXT DAY... OUUUU SHE PISSED my little 8th grade booty OFF honey :bebe:

8th grade!! :oprah2: I remember watching this during my junior of high school :runs: for the longest time I’ve thought you were like 10 years older than me :bebe:

sgopYhV.gif

12 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Even if I didn't agree with her opinions about HM at all.. like... lol. I subscribed to her channel for some reason, back in sept 2015. And I even rewatched her reaction to the album this very year, I think! But it seems like she deleted all her older videos now.:bebe: 
Well, this is the channel:

https://www.youtube.com/@CaliforniaLuv84/videos

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

13 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

omg i'm  22 in january ntm on my old age :trisha:

nuh uh. deadass thought you were at least like 24 or older :oprah2: not younger than me :oprah2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

does anyone know why Honeymoon is her only album that doesn't list her name next to the copyrights along with polydor, I always wondered what happened as it was weird... 

Spoiler

like does she not own the masters... it's just random :headache:

8 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

does anyone know why Honeymoon is her only album that doesn't list her name next to the copyrights along with polydor, I always wondered what happened as it was weird... 

Hide contents

like does she not own the masters... it's just random :headache:

Honeymoon (Lana's Version) coming in 2025 :pray2:

but the back cover art has © 2015 Lana Del Rey, I just googled?

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Honeymoon (Lana's Version) coming in 2025 :pray2:

but the back cover art has © 2015 Lana Del Rey, I just googled?

On streaming it doesn't... maybe she owned the physical record and the label got their money back via streaming idk I'm not in the industry 

I just came across this after a long time and oh how could I forgot about it:trisha:

BRILLIANT SPECTACULAR STUNNING BEAUTIFUL TRANSCENDING :defeated: SHE SERVED VOCALS :whine:

The little "on the radio " outro at the end:wowcry:

This song is meant to be performed live!!  Whoever experienced this live performance is truly blessed:oprah:

Now I really need Terrence to be performed again or like just any Honeymoon song at this point, manifesting hard :pray2:

Imagine some fully fleshed out Salvatore performance too :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Honeymoon stans rise we also won a little bit today:oprah9:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 12/15/2023 at 9:43 PM, Crimson and Clover said:

the way we never found this video oml
7CSF5BH.gif