annedauphine

Honeymoon - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Honeymoon  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Honeymoon?

• Honeymoon
    • Music to Watch Boys to
    • Terrence Loves You
    • God Knows I Tried
    • High by the Beach
    • Freak
    • Art Deco
    • Burnt Norton
    • Religion
    • Salvatore
    • The Blackest Day
    • Swan Song
    • Don't Let Me be Misunderstood

I always loved this live rendition of Honeymoon. The bridge and outro are so good :angie:

The sound felt like a continuation of Ultraviolence. I wonder if the early versions of the song sounded like this. I wonder if we ever had a studio version sounding similar to this.

Maybe leakers can do something special for Honeymoon's anniversary :true:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I always loved this live rendition of Honeymoon. The bridge and outro are so good :angie:

The sound felt like a continuation of Ultraviolence. I wonder if the early versions of the song sounded like this. I wonder if we ever had a studio version sounding similar to this.

I miss Lana in the BBC Radio shows :crying5:

url%5D

10 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I loveeee this rendition!! we see only our dark city........

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

15 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Wait talking about BBC again, the BBC Radio 1 Instagram even posted about Honeymoon too! They wished Honeymoon a happy birthday too :crying: + and shared that post in their stories too! BBC will never fail with taste! :crying5:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxVSq3ItUMM/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Wait talking about BBC again, the BBC Radio 1 Insta even posted, wishing Honeymoon happy birthday too :crying: and shared that post in their stories too! BBC will never fail with taste! :crying5:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxVSq3ItUMM/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

they know it's a masterpiece

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 hour ago, Embach said:

~I made these three GIFs for Honeymoon's birthday!

DIAMONDS.gif

BRILLIANT.gif

BELAIR.gif

may i use one of these for my signature? :creepna3: i love them!!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, honeymo0n said:

may i use one of these for my signature? :creepna3: i love them!!

Sure, anytime! I love them too, Honeymoon Sampler video is one of her most beautiful works everrrrr!!!!!!! :crying5:

url%5D

Love the BBC rendition as well, it's stunning. Always love the live versions of Honeymoon, oh she needs to bring back that song on her setlist :trisha:

Like Blakes guitar really added some UV vibes, her vocals and ugh it was gorgeous , also her few Terrence performances on the LTTM Tour, mother served VOCALS:trisha:

I remember seeing in Videos her dancers also gifted flowers to the crowd during the Honeymoon performance, I think it was the LA To The Moon Tour as well:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

21 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

This is one of my all-time favourite lives, along with Terrance Loves You from the same interview/live! I listened to them both about twenty times yesterday. The intro and outro definitely DOES sound like an Ultraviolence version and makes it even more ominous than the album version. And her vocals on TLY are just ethereal ... 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

if you don't count AKA and sirens, honeymoon is probably my favorite lana del rey album (although sometimes it's hard to even say that when ultraviolence and born to die exist, honestly it's just a testament to how amazing her discography is) honeymoon really is lana at her absolute best, it's breezy, oceanic, luscious, atmospheric, mysterious, haunting, floral, romantic, moody, yearning... so many fascinating and thought-provoking qualities all in one terrific album, not many people can craft a body of work that displays so many moods, feelings, emotions and vibes as effortlessly as honeymoon <3 happy 8th birthday!

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

In my opinion, Honeymoon is the most Lana Del Rey album ever :crying5: like when you say the name Lana Del Rey, the imagery of Honeymoon album and era with the songs and aesthetics evokes in my head 💐🔮

url%5D

I'm not mentally prepared to be celebraring 8 YEARS of honeymoon but here we are my favorite album of all time and her magnum opus :heart: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg