LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 5/22/2021 at 7:28 AM, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

It's awkward because that's Rob's wife and no matter where Lana's rage lies, that is her mother. Rob didn't support Lana's mother's day rant either. I don't know if Chuck hates Patty now too but she use to post a lot of beautiful things about her mother on her birthday and mothers days on instagram. 

It's sad because Patty's going to have her first grandchild soon and God knows if she will be able to see the baby. Imagine Patty being banned from seeing her grandchild because of Lana's anger. What does Rob do? Stand by his daughter or stand by his wife? How do you choose? It's sad. :dorothy3:

Woah, that's incredibly toxic and just wrong. The fact that you're someone's blood doesn't mean you owe them anything if they mistreat you.

Rob may evaluate things and I'm pretty sure as an experienced husband and father, he'll be capable of managing his relationships just fine. What's sad is that people not related to them in any shape or form feel the need to talk about their family issues from a higher moral stand. 

anybody see what she posted? take a screenshot?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, lamms said:

E3O1HfPXoAAo__b?format=jpg&name=large:defeated: 

oh wow oh wow holy fucking shit. that would be a serve for an album cover

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole