LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 hours ago, drugsdesire said:

why the heck is she in a motel in the knife pic

goin back to her lizzy grant roots

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

10 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

she is no where near the age of needing a face lift :deadbanana:

looks the same to me 

Bella Hadid is quite young and it's rumored to have one. I don't have a problem with beauty procedures. It's probably just the filler, but didn't hurt to ask if anyone thought that it might have been other things

16 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

she is no where near the age of needing a face lift :deadbanana:

looks the same to me 

nowadays there’s no specific age for a facelift, there’s a lot of different cases of needing it than just being old. I think it could be possible for her to get a facelift, especially looking how quickly she’s losing firmness in the area of her cheeks and jawline, probably due to her sometimes pretty drastic weight swings... her face has changed a lot!

There we were, screaming 

Spoiler

DILF lives matter

In the thread, waiting on Blue Banisters... 

:oopna:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

15 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

nowadays there’s no specific age for a facelift, there’s a lot of different cases of needing it than just being old. I think it could be possible for her to get a facelift, especially looking how quickly she’s losing firmness in the area of her cheeks and jawline, probably due to her sometimes pretty drastic weight swings... her face has changed a lot!

am i the only one who doesn’t see this drastic change in lana's face? she really looks the same to me :bebe: 

2 hours ago, Mer said:

I have so many questions. Where is she? Why is she at a motel? How is the phone standing up on its own? Didn’t she have a iPhone 12 last time she was pictured? If so, how old is this pic or who’s phone is she using? What happened to the ring finger of her left hand? It looks like a chemical burn? Was it a birthmark we never noticed?

Heck, you really did analyse the photo! lmaoo

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

No no it’s true. He’s got a kind of crazed look about him like he’ll rough you up pretty good in the sack but he’ll say “I had a lovely time here’s my number” at the end 

9416-B715-64-E4-4806-B780-42-D3097016-D8

he likes to score extra points in the bedroom

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, lamms said:

E3O1HfPXoAAo__b?format=jpg&name=large:defeated: 

Light yellow nails, yellow tank top, GOLD knife and mirror... I think we know what color she is into rn !

I almost bought a similar nail polish too. Yellow summer it is

39 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Heck, you really did analyse the photo! lmaoo

I sure as heck did 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹