LDRO

Instagram Updates

This is devastating, i know we like to joke about her music leaking and begging for leaks, but in this case i seriously hope that none of this stuff leaks and they catch the asshole who stole all of her files. I'm really hurting for her right now. I can't believe she lost all of her poetry too. It's like 2012 all over again. I really hope things take a turn for the better 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think Lana's producer Drew was hacked a while ago, that's how we got the final version of Beautiful with strings, Arcadia demo, Fingertips and Ocean Boulevard are likely also related. Whatever she is talking about in this video didn't leak yet.

Just now, Surf Noir said:

they have access to her PHONE? :horror:

she needs to get law enforcement involved, that’s a ridiculous level of hacking/invasion of privacy, that just seems so terrifying and even dangerous 

Yes she said they still have access to her phone, imagine. That's terrifying.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

The fact that I know that some of her fans are still going to listen to leaks after she said not to. She has one of the worst fan bases that I have seen when it comes to privacy unfortunately. 

Umh I don’t think we are a bad fanbase, we actually do support her after all those leaks and controversies. We’ve just been used to leaks throught the years. Leaks were and are part of Lana’s fanbase and music in general, they’ll always be tempting, no matter what. I know it’s sad, but it’s the truth.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

And couldn’t CFY be something from that cache too? Or do we know for a fact that it’s older? 

it’s from 2015 so possibly not, and we’ve known about it for a couple of years

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

14 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Can’t listen to what she’s saying bc it’s too early in the morning but just what the fuck that is a lot of heartbreak and she’s been dealing w this for months now :(( also feel v sick abt ocean boulevard, maybe that thread (+ fingertips) should be closed for now? 

I don't think they should be closed. It's not really possible to have confirmation on where each song originated from, and they'll probably end up being discussed on other threads regardless. Taking down the leak links is understandable though

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

If Lana remotely wiped her computer, chances are it was a mac and she used her Apple account.. which means whoever took it would’ve known the Apple ID so I guess someone could gain access to her phone remotely if they brute forced? That’s kinda scary 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

such a horrible day :toofunny: sc*t attack was promising but wtf is this :toofunny: it was all a lie guys... Seeing her almost crying made me really sad. We lost harder than ever :toofunny:

what a bad day 2 be a lana stan

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

5 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

i wonder if whoever has her shit is blackmailing her or something and she knows something that we don’t, maybe nothing has leaked but is going to and she knows that and is saying something ahead of time. i mean she literally said they have remote access to her phone

This would make the most sense unfortunately, I got the feeling from this video that someone is blackmailing her with leaking it.

This is so sad. :( I knew something was going on. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Umh I don’t think we are a bad fanbase, we actually do support her after all those leaks and controversies. We’ve just been used to leaks throught the years. Leaks were and are part of Lana’s fanbase and music in general, they’ll always be tempting, no matter what. I know it’s sad, but it’s the truth.

Yeah all fandoms listen to leaks. The people who stalk her or steal her stuff are a minority and I wouldn't consider them to be fans at all tbh. I don't like all of us being lumped together with these people.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible