LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, mermaidsparkle said:

I just can't square this with her singing lyrics like "Jenny handed me a beer" and "You bring the coffee I'll bring the wine" that clearly take place more recently in her life. I also remember a fan bumping into her and Jack at a hotel bar and he said they were drinking beer. I guess it's possible she's in the "moderation management" mode of recovery that says it's fine to drink once in awhile as long as you aren't overdoing it and getting wasted. Like, if you feel comfortable enough and like you can handle it.

Sorry for bringing this up again but about the beers, non-alcoholic beers exist too, also rootbeers. There were also pictures of her from NFR era when she was in Italy and she was in a restaurant and she was pouring out a glass of wine on the ground. But yeah, maybe she's in the moderation management, who knows.

Your comment about her celebrating the 20th anniversary of her music career makes a lot sense though, I think it was about that!

url%5D

19 hours ago, The Grants said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1kwAaVytte/?igsh=ZTcxMWMzOWQ1OA==

so tired of the “lana is not coquette” discourse cause she is by FAR the biggest coquette icon 

I AGREE !!!

"lizzy is coquette but not lana" stfu lizzy AND lana are coquette :ponder:

6 hours ago, mermaidsparkle said:

I just can't square this with her singing lyrics like "Jenny handed me a beer" and "You bring the coffee I'll bring the wine" that clearly take place more recently in her life. I also remember a fan bumping into her and Jack at a hotel bar and he said they were drinking beer. I guess it's possible she's in the "moderation management" mode of recovery that says it's fine to drink once in awhile as long as you aren't overdoing it and getting wasted. Like, if you feel comfortable enough and like you can handle it.

I don’t want this to seem out of pocket to say.. as it’s making the assumption that she was using methamphetamines (which was heavily implied in some of her work).. but could 20 years be 20 years sober from that? The background of her picture looks similar to it under a microscope? 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

10 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I don’t want this to seem out of pocket to say.. as it’s making the assumption that she was using methamphetamines (which was heavily implied in some of her work).. but could 20 years be 20 years sober from that? The background of her picture looks similar to it under a microscope? 

I think the image shows glaciers. Don't know, but maybe it's in connection with climate change, which leads to the retreat of glaciers?

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

I think the image shows glaciers. Don't know, but maybe it's in connection with climate change, which leads to the retreat of glaciers?

Yeah I don’t think it’s actually an image of that, I just felt it visually shared similarities.. but could well be anything haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

If you reverse image search the pic on google it comes up with glaciers so I think you’re right. 
This may be crossing delulu territory but she’s been posting a lot of LFL content and LFL was heavily influenced by politics/world events at the time. Maybe LDR10 will discuss topics like climate change, similar to LFL ? The world has been pretty crazy lately plus it’s an election year :stareney: 

Idk just a thought 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

28 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Climage change -> Leonardo Dicaprio -> The Great Gatsby -> Young & Beautiful -> Paradise era -> Rick Nowels and Dan Heath

Omfg guys she'll be working with Rick Nowels and Dan Heath for LDR10 and it will have Paradise vibes omfg :oprah4:

Spoiler

Before you start calling me insane - I was joking

Spoiler

But this LDR10 content is what I want deep down in my heart

url%5D

12 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

They’re so cute :angie:
6-CC081-F7-5647-4-E21-A206-855-B3-CE8-A5

Cutest thing I've seen in 2024 so far! :wub::wubna:

url%5D

On 1/3/2024 at 12:25 AM, Embach said:

Omg let's get delulu, we're going to get a February 14 Valentine's Day serve again like last year again :omg: ohh I hope that they use A&W for the campaign too!!!! :flutter:

Hmmm :um2: Still convinced that she's been sober for 20 years, idk why. Perhaps it was too personal question for her to talk about it again, idk. In the "My Bedroom" poem she talked how she hasn't been drunk for 14 years though. Idk, I don't wanna touch that topic anymore, feels already too personal for me discussing about another person's sobriety.

Well whatever the 20 years could mean to her. The events in White Dress may have happened 20 years ago too if she was 19 then. (She became 19 in 2004 but the events also could've happened in early 2005).

Not everyone needs to measure sobriety in the same way. It's possible it means 20 years sober, with occasional 'breaks'/relapses not being counted. She says 11 years in Melancholia, which was recorded I guess 11 years ago, but as I always say, she's terrible with specifics and dates, even important ones.

Also, sobriety doesn't have to mean complete abstinence. I know people who are lucky enough to be able to move from problem drinkers to occasional drinkers without problems, but the important thing is they're not drinking in a self destructive way anymore.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

3 minutes ago, Bonita said:

wth is that song

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°